Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aristowl - 2019 Mar 15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    It's called and listened to the name : Aristowl, and it is a common mythic/fire creature.
    Thank you. Just Bred it with maregonna and jasper dragon

Reminds me of Bubo from the original Clash of the Titans movie. He was the irritatingly, cute toy owl sent as a gift to Perseus by Athena (she defied Zeus when he ordered her to send the hero her personal pet owl). The owl made a comedic cameo in the remake of the movie

Hi.

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aristowl.jpg 
Views:	844 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	50581  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Hi.

Best regards.
    Thank u so much for this

Executive Chef
    Got it on my first try with this combo; Megara and Garnet Griffin
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by taralynn227 View Post
    I bred the Aristowl using Maregonna (mythic and fire) and Pyro Pony. 5 hour breed and hatch time.

Attachment 50555 Attachment 50556
    I don?t have a Mythic, what other similar type can I use instead? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Persiancatluvr View Post
    Till now, we still do not have an official word from the developers as to the correct, non-Mythic combination to use. From the postings of players who have already bred it, we know that one of the elements is definitely fire. As to the other, your guess is as good as mine; but based on its coloring, which is similar to the Gold Lion’s, I might try Electric, however, do note that except for the Gold Lion, most of the creatures with Electric as one of their elements, tend to have a tinge of blue in their colouring.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Till now, we still do not have an official word from the developers as to the correct, non-Mythic combination to use. From the postings of players who have already bred it, we know that one of the elements is definitely fire. As to the other, your guess is as good as mine; but based on its coloring, which is similar to the Gold Lion’s, I might try Electric, however, do note that except for the Gold Lion, most of the creatures with Electric as one of their elements, tend to have a tinge of blue in their colouring.
    Mythic throws dark and earth but last time we bred it they had us use nature, so it's literally a gamble which common until they get around to adding it's side quest. Which means you get no LB pounts by breeding or lvling it til they do. Just another event where they left out part of it, it's getting to be a habit. Don't waste gems guessing the correct element if you don't have a mythic because they'll get around to putting out the info, they just never take time to check their events release right, or they do this hoping we will waste gems guessing ..then go oops! Sorry! Like so many times before.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Mythic throws dark and earth but last time we bred it they had us use nature, so it's literally a gamble which common until they get around to adding it's side quest. Which means you get no LB pounts by breeding or lvling it til they do. Just another event where they left out part of it, it's getting to be a habit. Don't waste gems guessing the correct element if you don't have a mythic because they'll get around to putting out the info, they just never take time to check their events release right, or they do this hoping we will waste gems guessing ..then go oops! Sorry! Like so many times before.
    I know what you mean

I have creatures with Mythic and have tried the Magara and Pyro Pony as well as Magara and Garnet Griffin and even the Moon Chimera (pure mythic) with Pyro Pony combos but to no avail.

It'd be a great joke if it took the breeding of 2 fire element creatures to produce this.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Persiancatluvr View Post
    I'm checking on this with the team. I don't have an answer yet but I hope I will get one after the weekend.

Aside to others: If anyone manage to breed this using the basic elements, please help to post. In fact, just post, the more successful combos the better as they will help us all to figure out.

Good luck all.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast