View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 70.00%
  • I didn't like this event

4 20.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 20.00%
  • Crowdin

6 30.00%
  • Electricutie

8 40.00%
  • Megara

12 60.00%
  • Greek Griffin

9 45.00%
  • Dracomancer

14 70.00%
  • Siren

9 45.00%
  • Asgard

15 75.00%
  • Food

13 65.00%
  • Runes

14 70.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Champions of Myth - 2019 Mar 15 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    I held my position for days only to lose out to a sniper at last minutes, ended up without Siren.

The sniper player was in lowest ranks throughout the event. Of course he could had increase his points at the last hour so others knew he was out for the top prize but no, he rather silently snaked in at the last few minutes. Clearly a fair fight was not his intentions!

Tis sad to see the downside of human nature in such events.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-24-19 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Edit comment for clarity and to avoid misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I held my position for days only to lose out to a sniper at last minutes, ended up without Siren.

The sniper player was in lowest ranks throughout the event. Of course he could had increase his points at the last hour so others knew he was out for the top prize but no, he rather silently snaked in at the last few minutes. Clearly a fair fight was not his intentions!

Sorry that this happend to you   I know the feeling only too well cause it happens all the time in DS' Bingo.

However, I think that such a person is unlikely to do much in the real world. Their courage stems from their ability to hide behind their mobile devices

As for me, I was able to get the first prize without a fight because no one else was remotely interested in the LB, not even the final milestone prize. I ended up with only 6,100 points because I'd stopped playing the LB a full day before its close to make sure my bases were loaded for a headstart in the WE. The guy in second place only had 5,000 points and the one in third, 4,100.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-24-19 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Edit my quote

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Sorry that this happend to you   I know the feeling only too well cause it happens all the time in DS' Bingo.

However, I think that such a person is unlikely to do much in the real world. Their courage stems from their ability to hide behind their mobile devices

As for me, I was able to get the first prize without a fight because no one else was remotely interested in the LB, not even the final milestone prize. I ended up with only 6,100 points because I'd stopped playing the LB a full day before its close to make sure my bases were loaded for a headstart in the WE. The guy in second place only had 5,000 points and the one in third, 4,100.
    Awww thanks! And Congrats on getting your Siren! You did well!

My group wasn't extremely competitive, I held first place for several days with nearly 11K, and another fair player overtook me 2 days ago. I was ok with 2nd place as I wasn't bother with the trophy. I didn't overtake him though I could, as I thought he wanted the gold trophy and I only wanted the Siren. Who knew the sniper would sneak in and pushed me to the 3rd place. It doesn't pay to play fair or be kind. Oh well at least my conscience is clear.

If the sniper had any strand of humanity, he could have tied ranks with us. Anyways I'm proud to say I played fair with my integrity intact.

Rhino Keeper

Condivido il tuo sentimento e concordo in pieno con quello che esprimi....ma davvero non possiamo farci nulla....solo accettare e sentirci soddisfatti per ogni obiettivo raggiunto onestamente ☺
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-24-19 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Edit my quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Condivido il tuo sentimento e concordo in pieno con quello che esprimi....ma davvero non possiamo farci nulla....solo accettare e sentirci soddisfatti per ogni obiettivo raggiunto onestamente ☺
    Sembra che la traduzione del mio italiano in inglese stravolge buona parte del mio pensiero 😕

Sembra che la traduzione del mio italiano in inglese stravolge buona parte del mio pensiero ��
    I thought your first post was sweet and uplifting.

And I'm so sorry, Rynetory. It wasn't my favourite animal and, though I had more than enough food to pass the leaders, I know it's not right when you don't love it to go all out and cost someone who does the prize. Sneaking it at the last minute must be their move. Interesting choice. Hopefully it'll come back around for you! Sorry again

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    I thought your first post was sweet and uplifting.

And I'm so sorry, Rynetory. It wasn't my favourite animal and, though I had more than enough food to pass the leaders, I know it's not right when you don't love it to go all out and cost someone who does the prize. Sneaking it at the last minute must be their move. Interesting choice. Hopefully it'll come back around for you! Sorry again
    Thank you (including deadpixel) for your encouragement, kindness and support. They meant heaps! Other members have vented on the forum on this topic before, I have read those posts, felt sad for their losses and kept my silence till now. Oh well I said my share and hope future competitors will be more ethical and tie ranks with me in future leaderboards.

Sembra che la traduzione del mio italiano in inglese stravolge buona parte del mio pensiero ��
    Even if things were lost in translation, don't worry. I still appreciate your post because it's your kindness that more important. Like they say, it's the thoughts that counts.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueen51 View Post
    Can you help with my missing Dracomancer? I had 6000 crowns but no Dracomancer was awarded
    I think you have missed my earlier reply. I have replied to your post, as well as your pm, yesterday.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...00#post1570300

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you (including deadpixel) for your encouragement, kindness and support. They meant heaps! Other members have vented on the forum on this topic before, I have read those posts, felt sad for their losses and kept my silence till now. Oh well I said my share and hope future competitors will be more ethical and tie ranks with me in future leaderboards.

Even if things were lost in translation, don't worry. I still appreciate your post because it's your kindness that more important. Like they say, it's the thoughts that counts.
    ☺grazie davvero

Farm Supplier

Awwwwwwww sorry this happened but ... tbh now u know how I feel ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast