View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 70.00%
  • I didn't like this event

4 20.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 20.00%
  • Crowdin

6 30.00%
  • Electricutie

8 40.00%
  • Megara

12 60.00%
  • Greek Griffin

9 45.00%
  • Dracomancer

14 70.00%
  • Siren

9 45.00%
  • Asgard

15 75.00%
  • Food

13 65.00%
  • Runes

14 70.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Champions of Myth - 2019 Mar 15 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Mymonta - I was being funny, the runes were on the account that I?m landlocked in! I have 1400 runes waiting to be used.
    Well, I?m currebtly 17th! Points arent to bad as first place only has about 4500, I?m not bring out any of the creatures that usually boost your points, can?t risk it. No space! I had a water/nature critter on my nest and it said something like no habitat types available. So I?ll not be hatching for a while, I?ll probs be stuck very low on the leaderboard!
    All the best to you all playing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    That happened to me too this time! Last dragon story LB both my accounts were put together and now it's happened here. Not really that happy about it. Don't know if I can take top two spots with my accounts.
    It?s now happened several times to me! I know what you mean, you can?t really give it your all when it?s your own accounts you?re competing with!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    That happened to me too this time! Last dragon story LB both my accounts were put together and now it's happened here. Not really that happy about it. Don't know if I can take top two spots with my accounts.
    Speaking of accounts ending up together, I am in a group with 3 jmataris. 🤔
    Anyway, I obviously have no chance at the Siren, so it looks like I'll be saving a lot of gems I would have spent on boosts.
    There are also about 1100 gems worth of critters I'd like to buy in the current sale, but since you can't buy them and store them (they have to go straight on the nest), I have no room for them, so I guess I saved myself $35! Thank you Storm8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Did someone buy the new habitat (Asgard)? So i could take a look at it
    I'm confused. The milestone habitat we will receive is Asgard. It's probably in the habitat guide. It holds 4 animals, dark, leaf, and I think fire. The new habitat we buy as part of a quad is the Underworld Fissure which holds 5 dark, leaf, and Mythic animals. However, I didn't see it at first and bought the Desert Oasis thinking it was part of the quad, but it isn't. It holds five mythic, lightning and earth. I like it better than the Fissure, so I might not worry about collecting the quad. I really don't want that one with the tall mountain/boulder looking thingy, anyway.
    Last edited by mymonta; 03-17-19 at 12:24 AM.

Things have been unusually quiet in the Leaderboard I'm on.

I'm ahead at 5,991 purely because of the early speed-breeding failures while trying for the Aristowl; I was speed-breeding Lightning and Fire, but I now suspect that the ability to breed with common elements had not been switched on till Monday.

The closest competitor on the LB I'm on is only at 3,409, and the others are all below the 3,000 mark. Perhaps now that the 50% off for boosts has be***, the mad race will start. I won't be joining in if it does since I'm happy with just the habitat and the final milestone creature, which I should be getting in the next collection

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

As always, I loved being able to get animals I missed before and a free habitat. I just made it to 6,000 points and I just...ugh.
    I was very excited when I logged on at the start of this months events to see it was Mythic animals. Unfortunately, we didn't get our monthly animal, but I'm okay with not having to hatch unnecessary ones to get it.
    But mostly, I was super excited for the Leaderboard event. I'm eh with the dragon --- like it's cute! But it's not breathtaking. And the grand prize animal...fish...alien...lizard...thing...? I don't know what that it. I like its general design...hate the pearls. This is more flappers era than Greek/Roman/Norse mythology. I wanted to love it but I'm, yet again, disappointed in the design. It's always this one little thing that makes me dislike something.

Still my favourite event though

Hi.

Egg and all forms of Siren.

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Siren Egg.PNG 
Views:	233 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	50705   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Siren.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	50706  

Executive Chef
    I actually really like the Siren and am disappointed that I didn't have any hope of getting her. She is definitely a recolor and the addition of some pearls to the Echidnebula, though. I thought Echidnebula was prettty, but I like the Siren's coloring even more. I don't know what it is supposed to be though, like Pookiebearsgirl said. An Echidna is a spiny anteater, so it definitely doesn't look like the Echidna. As much as i don't really want human forms in my Fantasy Forest, some sort of fairy would have been more appropriate for a Siren as they were supposed to be beautiful women with beautiful singing voices who lured sailors to their deaths. (Really, do we need evil creatures in our Forest now?) But the developers used their imaginations and made a cool critter that only 10% of players can ever attain. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    <Snip...> As much as i don't really want human forms in my Fantasy Forest, some sort of fairy would have been more appropriate for a Siren as they were supposed to be beautiful women with beautiful singing voices who lured sailors to their deaths. (Really, do we need evil creatures in our Forest now?) But the developers used their imaginations and made a cool critter that only 10% of players can ever attain. Cool.
    My thoughts exactly. They did such an excellent job with the Porcelain Fairy; they should have modeled the Siren after her, perhaps changing the dress to a fish body.

Instead, we got a sea slug

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast