Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: A Swift Tailor (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Host(ess)
    Did anyone NOT get the spinning wheel? I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but I didn't get it. I'm on part II of the main story line, completed the first part of the tailor goal that should've awarded the spinning wheel. It's not on my board, not in inventory or anywhere to buy. I can't see the tailor building, but my guess is that I'm not at the point of it unlocking.

I have my goats, adults, collected fur, but I'm now stuck on the bobbin. Can't complete it without the spinning wheel. When I click go, it just takes me to the building section of market place.

I put in a request to have this checked out by s8, but was wondering if maybe I'm just completely missing something here. It's driving me crazy as I can't move forward on that part :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Godric84 View Post
    Did anyone NOT get the spinning wheel? I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but I didn't get it. I'm on part II of the main story line, completed the first part of the tailor goal that should've awarded the spinning wheel. It's not on my board, not in inventory or anywhere to buy. I can't see the tailor building, but my guess is that I'm not at the point of it unlocking.

I have my goats, adults, collected fur, but I'm now stuck on the bobbin. Can't complete it without the spinning wheel. When I click go, it just takes me to the building section of market place.

I put in a request to have this checked out by s8, but was wondering if maybe I'm just completely missing something here. It's driving me crazy as I can't move forward on that part :/
    I don't think you are missing anything. I can only advise to triple check your inventory as pressing GO did not take me to mine, I had to search for it. It should be under Buildings.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    ASweets and DeadPixel, and the rest of us,

I bought the royal goat. Oops. I was expecting it to be like the white mink, guaranteed unlike like the brown minks. But: The black goats drop silken fur every time.

Timer? Same 10 hrs.

So, what about amount? Today I had a black goat drop 2 silky furs. I haven?t been tracking too hard, so MAYBE the royal goat will drop more than one s. fur more often than the blacks.

Worth 40 gems?

If I could advise my past self on the purchase, I would kindly whisper, Save up for an alicorn or reliable nugget dropper. : )

It is cute though! : ) Spent is spent, so may as well enjoy it without regret! : )
    i have 6 black goats. usually once every collection one of them will drop 2 furs. occassionally (i will say every 3rd collection) 2 will drop 2 furs. so that might help with your comparisons.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Once you've completed the tailor goal is there any reason to continue collecting fur from the goats or making bobbins? Just want to know what others are doing.
    On another note, since we're currently working on storyline and not an event do you think we'll get WW tomorrow? I'm sure hoping so. Based on a post a few back, I'm going to go ahead and complete Goal 1 a little early (I was going to wait until the last minute) so I can use the WW time to chop chop those willows. I will have them all watered 4 times prior to WW so I'll be totally ready to go. The post a few back stated you had to collect from your Salater pet once before the chopping at the willows and the pet has a 12 hour collection time.
    I love people sharing info. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 03-12-19 at 06:10 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ok I need HELP AGAIN I won my little white goat and it have a 30 minute timer and it does not drop any thing except a blue star

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Ok I need HELP AGAIN I won my little white goat and it have a 30 minute timer and it does not drop any thing except a blue star
    It's a baby. 5 tendings to grow up.

On another note, is there a weekday warrior this Wed? I know what I'll do if there's one, but I'll need to pack up like half of my kingdom to make space lol

Executive Chef
    Sounds like your having the same kind of morning as me. Lol.
    Maybe I need to go back to bed.
    Can you post drops of the white goat? I don't remember seeing any drops posted yet.

Executive Chef
    It's not dropping and it says on the back it drops silky fur
    Attachment 50487Attachment 50488

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Can you post drops of the white goat? I don't remember seeing any drops posted yet.
    It has a 10 hour timer and drops 2 silks.

Fashion Designer
    It's not dropping and it says on the back it drops silky fur
    Attachment 50487Attachment 50488
    If it has a 30 min timer then it's still a baby. 5 tends to grow it. Then it'll have a 10 hr timer and drop 2 silks each time

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast