Thread: Castle Story 3/7: A Swift Tailor (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 3/7: A Swift Tailor (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

! Click on any of the following links for more information

* Main Game Guide Links: Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum

* Other Useful Game Guide Links | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum

* Forum Rules

* Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco)

Please stay on topic. All non-related posts will be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Dear all, When this storyline was released it was added into the Hidden Forest thread as it was unknown if it was related to that storyline or not. Given it's not, I've moved the post to this new thread. Please continue any discussions about this main storyline here. Thanks. SW
    Note: I've been through the Hidden Forest thread and taken out all posts (that solely relate to the storyline) and moved them here. SW 30 March, 2019.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-29-19 at 06:11 PM.