Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: A Swift Tailor (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

New Resident
    Dear spiritwind,
    Thanks for yor answer, but I did not craft it ahead and did not make it for goal 5 either! I made it with going on the button GO prepare....I am sure, that is why I am a little bit upset. Sorry...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcsue123 View Post
    Dear spiritwind,
    Thanks for yor answer, but I did not craft it ahead and did not make it for goal 5 either! I made it with going on the button GO prepare....I am sure, that is why I am a little bit upset. Sorry...
    Oh ok. The GO button would have taken you to the Tailor. Take your time though as getting all the parts can take a while. Thank goodness it's not timed! all the best.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Did anyone else notice that the ornate trade is now worth $100k. Not sure when that changed...I was sure mine was only $80k last week.
    i know a few days ago it was 80K. maybe they realized how scarce the gold drops are and that they are required for so many other steps in other quests. otherwise the goats are useless and no one is going to do the trade. unless i had a much higher stock of gold, i still wouldn't do the trade for 100K. i would if it was 1 of each item
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Did anyone else notice that the ornate trade is now worth $100k. Not sure when that changed...I was sure mine was only $80k last week.
    Thanks for noting this yes it looks like it has changed. I know I am in the minority but this means I am even more likely to produce these items as a back ground task as that it a very nice amount!

I love the little white Royal goat with his BIG attitude!
    Never mind, now that he is grown, he just stands there like all the other goats. No animation!
    Last edited by dgoble55; 03-26-19 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Added comment.

I accidentally only grew three goats for the challenge and can't find any way to get another goat. Can someone help me?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Questhaven View Post
    I accidentally only grew three goats for the challenge and can't find any way to get another goat. Can someone help me?
    They are in the market under Nature/Animals (second last item on the list...) to purchase more with coins. They are 15,000 coins each and come as babies to raise to adult

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They are in the market under Nature/Animals (second last item on the list...) to purchase more with coins. They are 15,000 coins each and come as babies to raise to adult
    OMG thanks so much! I haven't played in year due to old phone. I was looking in my inventory lol. Thanks for your help!!

Host(ess)
    I?m keeping my royal goat as a baby since it?s so cute. Came here to check if it dropped anything special. I neglect my goats and silken fur? maybe I?m missing out.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011