Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: A Swift Tailor (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 3/7: A Swift Tailor (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

! Click on any of the following links for more information

* Main Game Guide Links: Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum

* Other Useful Game Guide Links | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum

* Forum Rules

* Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco)

Please stay on topic. All non-related posts will be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Dear all, When this storyline was released it was added into the Hidden Forest thread as it was unknown if it was related to that storyline or not. Given it's not, I've moved the post to this new thread. Please continue any discussions about this main storyline here. Thanks. SW
    Note: I've been through the Hidden Forest thread and taken out all posts (that solely relate to the storyline) and moved them here. SW 30 March, 2019.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-29-19 at 06:11 PM.

Hi everyone! Side goal "A Swift Tailor" will appear, you will need to collect from one Tavern. Then you will have to purchase a goat in the Market (costs 15 000) and tend it 5 times. Tending time is 30 minutes. When you buy the goat you will get the prize - spinning wheel. It will be used to craft a white bobbin, for crafting 1 bobbin you will need 2 silky furs which is collected from the goat(s). Crafting time is 30 minutes. "A Swift Tailor" is a goal in 7 parts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Hi everyone! Side goal "A Swift Tailor" will appear, you will need to collect from one Tavern. Then you will have to purchase a goat in the Market (costs 15 000) and tend it 5 times. Tending time is 30 minutes. When you buy the goat you will get the prize - spinning wheel. It will be used to craft a white bobbin, for crafting 1 bobbin you will need 2 silky furs which is collected from the goat(s). Crafting time is 30 minutes. "A Swift Tailor" is a goal in 7 parts.
    Tending 1 goat 5 times didn't count for me. I need to raise 5 goats

Rhino Keeper
    My birthday goat, pumpkin goat and ringbearer goat gave silky fur, so I got my spinning wheel in action already.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Tending 1 goat 5 times didn't count for me. I need to raise 5 goats
    First part tells to raise 5 goats, second part to tend 1 adult goat.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I used my Pumpkin and Ring Bearer Goats to collect the silk. That way I can get started on crafting the Bobbins while I wait for the 10 hours to pass so I can collect from one of my new adult goats.
    The Ring Bearer goat only has a 3 hour timer. There's also the birthday goat that I'll collect from in about an hour. I'm assuming that will also drop the silky fur?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    The Ring Bearer goat only has a 3 hour timer. There's also the birthday goat that I'll collect from in about an hour. I'm assuming that will also drop the silky fur?
    My pumpkin goat gave me one but my birthday and ornery goats did not
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I got silky fur from Birthday, Pumpkin and Ring Bearer Goats, waiting on timer for Ornary Goat to collect.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I used my Pumpkin and Ring Bearer Goats to collect the silk. That way I can get started on crafting the Bobbins while I wait for the 10 hours to pass so I can collect from one of my new adult goats.

EDIT: I purchased on of the new Forest Wisps pets that are in the market after Goal 4. 12 Hour Timer but they're ready for collection as soon as they're placed. 1st Collection = $125, 3 Forest Wisp Essence + 1 Newborn Sprite.
    How much does the pet cost? I may not make it to Goal 4, lol.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

It's a pity that Genevieve, the Sleeping Beauty, woke up and is no longer on the Chaise, otherwise, the Spinning Wheel would have looked perfect when placed next to her

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast