Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: A Swift Tailor (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnaw1nter View Post
    So I'm confused I have all the ornate items in my infantry but the ornate camise is not ticking off and I can't carry on or do I need to make another ��
    Make a second one, you need two anyway.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've completed writing all of these goals as well as all of the dialogue and the inventory items on page 1 of this thread.

* The Building Guide has been updated with the craft in the Royal Exchange and new entries for the Spinning Wheel and the Tailor.
    * The main story guide and outline guide have been updated.
    * The entry about animals available in the market has been updated with the 2 goats (page 3 of inventory guide)

I just need to add the inventory entries into the I/Guide which I'll do in the next couple of days.

Rhino Keeper
    It takes 12 gold nuggets to make the gold thread to do the Noblewear trade? That goat should really drop gold nuggets after all that work. If I had spare gold nuggets, I would do the Golden trade and get gems instead ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I’m confused...just finished the final goal...doing the trade...the event completed but I didn’t recive anything...shouldn’t I have the royal goat in my inventory? Did I miss something?
    Did you get your royal goat? Don't forget it comes as a baby you have to pet to grow up, very easy to miss in inventory, I found mine buried a few pages.
    Hope you have yours now. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Did you get your royal goat? Don't forget it comes as a baby you have to pet to grow up, very easy to miss in inventory, I found mine buried a few pages.
    Hope you have yours now. ��
    No...I never received the baby goat. I did the trade, received the coins from the trade and the storybook completed, but no goat. Goal is long gone, so I don’t know what to do...Really disappointed after the effort and energy put in, not to mention all the gold nuggets I had to use up for nothing!!!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    No...I never received the baby goat. I did the trade, received the coins from the trade and the storybook completed, but no goat. Goal is long gone, so I don’t know what to do...Really disappointed after the effort and energy put in, not to mention all the gold nuggets I had to use up for nothing!!!
    Can you use the All tab and go back at least 50 or so pages. If you've still not found him, contact Support and it will be fixed. When the goal completed there was no additional screen with the Goat it just dropped like other items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can you use the All tab and go back at least 50 or so pages. If you've still not found him, contact Support and it will be fixed. When the goal completed there was no additional screen with the Goat it just dropped like other items.
    Thx SpiritWind! It was not in my inventory...paged all the way thru. I did contact Support (they were immediately responsive! Many thanks for their speedy help!!) The missing goat has now been found! lol Thanks all for your help!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-21-19 at 06:39 PM. Reason: woohooo!! SW
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

New Resident
    Problem with "A Swift Tailor":
    Hallo,
    I crafted the ornate loafer, the ornate chapeau and at first the ornate camise. The first two are marked okay, but the orante camise is in my inventory, but doesn?t count.
    Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by mcsue123 View Post
    Problem with "A Swift Tailor":
    Hallo,
    I crafted the ornate loafer, the ornate chapeau and at first the ornate camise. The first two are marked okay, but the orante camise is in my inventory, but doesn?t count.
    Please help me.
    You need to make another one. The one you make for goal 5 doesn't count for goal 6. You cannot make items ahead either. More info top of post 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone else notice that the ornate trade is now worth $100k. Not sure when that changed...I was sure mine was only $80k last week.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast