Thread: Expanded restaurant twice but recipes still "locked by expansion"

New Resident

Expanded restaurant twice but recipes still "locked by expansion"

There are several recipes on the chateu stove and oven marked Locked By Expansion, and even though I have upgraded the restaurant size twice, they remain locked. The recipes are: coq au vin, baked onion soup, and ratatouille. The last one is especially bad because it is part of a quest.

Is this a game bug or am I forgetting to do something? I thought in previous cases where I saw locked by expansion, expanding the restaurant once was all I needed to do. Help!

Fun and addictive game, btw!

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

To unlock these recipes, you need to complete Expansion #14 and reach level 45. See Chapter Expansion requirements in Game Guide.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the game. This is one of my favourite game.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

To unlock these recipes, you need to complete Expansion #14 and reach level 45. See Chapter Expansion requirements in Game Guide.

Ah okay thanks! Guess I'll keep plugging away at the expensions then.

New Resident

Food isn?t being unlocked after expanding

I went through the cookbook and expanded to make Coq au vin and Ratatouille and it still says I have to expand to unlock it. I?ve expanded twice already and nothing is happening. I reset my phone and it?s still the same.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cromero1 View Post
    I went through the cookbook and expanded to make Coq au vin and Ratatouille and it still says I have to expand to unlock it. I?ve expanded twice already and nothing is happening. I reset my phone and it?s still the same.
    Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.