Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: What's the Craic - 2019 Mar 14 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Love all the decor in this goal . And we get new windows..... YAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- 5 Hours *under TAB tab*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    Love all the decor in this goal . And we get new windows..... YAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is anyone else having problems placing the new windows?

The game will NOT let me place them next to wall corners.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rezist69 View Post
    - 5 Hours *under TAB tab*
    Thanks for pointing that out. I've fixed it and for the record, the Mud Pudding is under the Dessert tab.

Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    Is anyone else having problems placing the new windows?

The game will NOT let me place them next to wall corners.
    Can you physically not place them or are they just not showing?

If you're on iOS: No wall decos will show once placed on the corner wall pieces. Long time problem, no solution offered other than not putting stuff there.

If you can't buy it at all: Can you purchase it on another piece of wall then store it and place where you like?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Can you physically not place them or are they just not showing?

If you're on iOS: No wall decos will show once placed on the corner wall pieces. Long time problem, no solution offered other than not putting stuff there.

If you can't buy it at all: Can you purchase it on another piece of wall then store it and place where you like?
    Ok, I see, tried on an android and it's ok there, just not on the iPad. Sigh. It's impossible whether straight purchase or pulled from inventory.

Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    Ok, I see, tried on an android and it's ok there, just not on the iPad. Sigh. It's impossible whether straight purchase or pulled from inventory.

Thank you.
    Glad it was an already established bug and not a new one for you, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I hate that we didn’t get shamrock cookies in restaurant story. We have the same receipes from the previous St. Patrick Day oven. I want to see some different receipes. I was so happy to see we finally got a new holiday oven for St. Patrick Day, but then I was disappointed to see the same receipes. �� Some green water would have been nice too.
    Last edited by MamaFoodie; 03-17-19 at 06:14 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, all, just FYI, I've reported the following over at Bugs & Issues:

"Issue noted with Celtic Stew on Eire Oven in current Restaurant Story goal. When cooking, the player is not given the "cooking bubble" to complete prepping the dish. I discovered by accident when selecting the oven to check remaining cook time, and found the recipe was only half-prepped. Got a pop-up saying "finish preparing dish" or words similar. Please correct so that players aren't waiting for unprepared stew to complete cooking. (I play on iPad, current version iOS.)"

Thanks to Rynetory2 for reporting it over.

Fashion Designer
    I am not getting the 20 parts request a day. I had zero Clover Trees this morning and I requested all my nbrs but only have 11 parts out of 40!!! Some of those 11 parts are from gifts not just requests. So I tested the request system and sent a request to my hubby’s tablet where I use a closed restaurant just to help with part requests/gifting. It never came through and I couldn’t even gift a part. So we are not getting the 20 part requests a day. Anyone else have this issue? I’m only building one appliance a day because it’s not working right. This is so frustrating!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I am not getting the 20 parts request a day. I had zero Clover Trees this morning and I requested all my nbrs but only have 11 parts out of 40!!! Some of those 11 parts are from gifts not just requests. So I tested the request system and sent a request to my hubby’s tablet where I use a closed restaurant just to help with part requests/gifting. It never came through and I couldn’t even gift a part. So we are not getting the 20 part requests a day. Anyone else have this issue? I’m only building one appliance a day because it’s not working right. This is so frustrating!
    I don’t have a lot of neighbours, only about ten active ones. So I can keep a fairly good track of the request system. I send out requests everyday and I only ever see the same 6/7 neighbours accepting my requests. So I don’t know if that means I have neighbours who don’t accept my requests or neighbours who are accepting my requests but it’s not showing up for me. These same neighbours are sending me parts requests which I accept so I can’t imagine they’re just not accepting mine. I feel like they don’t even get them. I don’t know but there is something up. I need more neighbours who do goals but that aside I should be getting a solid ten and I don’t think I am.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast