Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: What's the Craic - 2019 Mar 14 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I think there are 2 separate possible problems:

AuntyRose: If your neighbors have lots of neighbors themselves, they're probably not all seeing your requests. Some people have hundreds of neighbors. Sure, some of them may be inactive or skipping the goals, but even so, everyone who is doing the goals needs tons of parts, so logic dictates that people with lots of neighbors have a lot of requests sent their way.

But I believe players only see the 10 latest requests they get, not every request they're sent. Mainly because I personally have never had more than 10 at once, though occasionally a couple more will pop up as I answer the first 10--but I just don't think that's all of them.

All of which is to say that if you're someone who has so many neighbors that gifting, even mass gifting, is too much of a hassle, but you tell everyone you accept all requests, you may not be as good of a neighbor as you think you are. (Exception for people who have request notifications on and are super responsive to them, but I'm betting the majority of us aren't.)

But that's all in a perfect world. Possible problem 2 is that I agree requests are sometimes not being sent. I nearly never ask for more than 20 (and only when I'm not requesting tomorrow) and like pipipooh I sometimes don't see my own requests on a restaurant where my only neighbors are my other restaurants. And then they pop up 4 days later, just to mess with me.

Nightclub Owner
    This week's iOS Value Pack Offer:

The Spring Chick is a 1x1 floor deco released April 05, 2012 as a Market Purchase for 8 gems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 03-22-2019 Value Pack.jpg 
Views:	1266 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	50702
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-22-19 at 02:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This week's iOS Value Pack:

The Chick Pen is a 3x3 Floor Deco, released April 16, 2014 as a Market Purchase for 35 Gems.

Attachment 50696
    For me the value pack has the spring chick. Odd that it is different.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    For me the value pack has the spring chick. Odd that it is different.
    Bugger it all. I've got the BS and RS posts swapped! Oopsie daisies, I'll fix that right up!

EDIT:

Fixed the posts. LOL, I swear - this cold medicine is making me completely loopy. Sorry about the confusion.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-22-19 at 02:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Bugger it all. I've got the BS and RS posts swapped! Oopsie daisies, I'll fix that right up!

EDIT:

Fixed the posts. LOL, I swear - this cold medicine is making me completely loopy. Sorry about the confusion.
    There is an easy way to remember which game the value pack belongs to: the blue background is for RS; the pink background is for BS.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    There is an easy way to remember which game the value pack belongs to: the blue background is for RS; the pink background is for BS.
    Yeah, I get that and am usually pretty good at keeping the games in order. The trouble was I had both BS and RS forums open at the same time in two different windows while uploading the VPs which were released at the same time. Lesson learned! No posting while on cold meds and always be sure to focus on posting one game at a time, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123