Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    Thx S8 for the gift. Had I not been so upset over the sudden cap on the gold pots, I might have had the presence of mind to go for a third emerald gnome with the beams and blocks I made for nought.

I'm glad I waited up to collect my last pots in kingdom #2, I was afraid the crafts would go missing after the event ended. I'm sorry for the players this happened to. I think this is also a fault of S8. When you start crafting before the end, it should be available to collect even after the event ends. If it was a necessary item for the end goal it is understandable you don't get the end prize, but the crafted item(s) should still be given. Again: not very nice S8!

I had no problems placing Cameron.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you are experiencing the issue of the purple Leprechaun disappearing off your board, please contact Support.

Executive Chef
    This is the third day my pots of gold have not drop any gold items before the update Thursday I was getting 1-3 per collections , has any body else seeing this with theirs ... I have 12

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I got a golden nugget on my last collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I got a golden nugget on my last collection.
    Thinking they slow down the gold drops Because I was getting 1-3 every 5 hours , for 3 days no gold ,, but this morning about an hour ago I got an golden apple ,but love the coins it drops get excited,when I see the 10,000 plus one not sure how much ..they are odd numbers ..like 2124 ,1224 , 10, thousand plus can't catch it yet

I haven't gotten a single gold item since the event ended & no black flags either.🙄
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I did get 2 gold items since I crafted these pots quite some times ago, since the event ended, nothing, nada... I am one who crafted a pot and couldn’t collect the pot .... I guess it is something, like many other, which couldn’t held his promises. I will not spend 30 nuggets for the armored lion again.... a chance to drop something is just a chance... and it happens I am unlucky !!!!

Executive Chef
    The gold drops have changed during event 1-3 per collection now About every 3 collection may be one ,, but coin value is with it Chance 1,224, 2,124 and 10,324