Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

I have two rainbow pots crafting that are due to be completed 6 minutes after the event ends - will I still be able to collect them? Or do I need to spend the gems to speed it up ahead of the event finishing?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by allisonoconnell View Post
    I have two rainbow pots crafting that are due to be completed 6 minutes after the event ends - will I still be able to collect them? Or do I need to spend the gems to speed it up ahead of the event finishing?
    I can’t really say on whether or not they will be available after. In the past it seems like it depends on the event. To be safe, probably speed with gems.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    I made 3 pots; that’s what I had time for. I spent a total of $5 on the event. I am happy with what I managed to do considering my RL schedule. My only wish is that my lucky walls and gates would stop disappearing. They are some of my favorites that have come through the game (even though I still feel like the walls are overpriced, especially seeing as how the gates are only 1900 coins). It seems like the same bug that affects the royal buildings is affecting these- they are worth RP after all. I would like to see these in the market or as rewards from trader trolls during monster hunts, just for the sake of variety.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Thank you. I really misjudged what supplies I needed. I have so many extras of the Lucky Coins and the Rainbow Thread even though I stopped collecting from them days ago. I took a break collecting the Golden Clovers at one point since I had so many extra, but my clovers couldn't keep up with demand once I boosted the workshops to speed the beams and blocks
    I found the Golden clover rate became less toward the end. I was getting less than I expected so it was more difficult to make the beams and blocks. I finished but it was tooth and nail. I kept hoping the clock was correct.

Hello I was making my pots today. First counted for goal but I don’t see my pot. See my second, third is being made. Would happily make fouth but like everything else I am afraid it will diesapear. I have already put 80 gems for a second spring unicorn this round to add to my collection. Would I be nuts to go for one more if it works. I received an itunes card as a present

Any iseas to find my 1st pot
    Last edited by janddolphins; 03-27-19 at 06:22 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I appreciate the gift from S8 and accepted the gift. When I tried to place the leprachaun on my board--I hit the check mark--and poof--it's now gone. It's not on my board and it's not in my inventory. Yes, I forced closed many times. It has just disappeared. Did this happend to anyone else?
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by allisonoconnell View Post
    For future reference, I had a fourth tower going that finished shortly after the event ended. I wanted to use up the extra lucky beams and lucky blocks I had when they took away the ability to craft more pots of gold so I thought I?d go for two more towers and crafted an extra beam and block to do it. I wish I had thought to speed it up with a gem or two. It poofed away when I tried to collect it from my workshop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I appreciate the gift from S8 and accepted the gift. When I tried to place the leprachaun on my board--I hit the check mark--and poof--it's now gone. It's not on my board and it's not in my inventory. Yes, I forced closed many times. It has just disappeared. Did this happend to anyone else?
    Mine was in my inventory. I found it under the decorations tab.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Mine was in my inventory. I found it under the decorations tab.
    Yes. Mine was too. I tried to place the leprechaun on the board and that's when it disappeared.
    Last edited by sunnygirl634; 03-27-19 at 08:57 PM.

Alright. But if you are even just thru the middle ages, jewels and silver are not worth another wearily breathing character on the board.. Mine is going into storage. I feel they are trying to buy us off cheaply..