Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I don't know but I really wish they had offered a heads up that this was going to happen. I wouldn't have kept crafting and collecting the materials if I had known the craft would vanish.

Not cool, s8.
    This is exactly why I'm upset. What a waste of energy!
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I don't know but I really wish they had offered a heads up that this was going to happen. I wouldn't have kept crafting and collecting the materials if I had known the craft would vanish.

Not cool, s8.
    I see I am not the only one this happened to. I have enough blocks and beams for two more pots of gold but no way to make them. This is the only craft that disappeared. S8 bring the pot of gold back until the event ends.

Host(ess)
    Same here, I was making blocks and beams and waiting till I have 6 of each so I can make 2 pot of gold at the same time and then the craft disappears. It's not right to remove just this craft without warning before the event is over, while the others are available. Bring back the pot of gold so we can use all those beams and blocks that we spent so much time and energy on.

Executive Chef
    Really annoyed wasted loads of energy making blocks and beams to find the pots of gold craft has gone.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I just bought the pack with beems and blocks etc to make pots,now without notice the option is taken away. Obviously s8 realised how beneficial lots of pots would be and so stopped us in our tracks. Could've let us run with it with only a day to go but nooo. NOT OK S8. If the pots option doesn't return then I'll have my money back and stop spending. I'm mad too!!

Fashion Designer
    Me too ... clearing rocks, clovers, etc to make more pots and now I'm stuck with extra beams, etc.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry, but the pots of gold have been capped at 8. I just had a look in my game.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry, but the pots of gold have been capped at 8. I just had a look in my game.
    So it's just the Pot of Gold? Because I'm not seeing any cap listed on the Emerald Gnome craft which I find odd....

Rhino Keeper
    I want all my energy back that I wasted for chopping rock Clovers etc which I now can?t use to make the pots of gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Capping at 8 last minute while so many already made lots more is not fair especially without notice.