Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    Lost my walls and gate also. Lost my big clovers and what I collected from chopping it down. Yay resets

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I didn't get the splash screens either, also only an angry Baron and I can't read the piccie post - I already did most of these thingies and have no idea what for! Lol!

Can someone please literally spell it out? Sorry to need to ask! Thank you in advance! Namaste! Grovelling gratitude! : )

: )
    SW usually posts the dialogue too. She's in Australia so might be a bit.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    So the limit on the Emerald Clovers is 99. If you get the value pack, you get 100 Emerald Clovers. So then you can't use the unlimited energy to chop clovers and get more Emerald Clovers? Can anyone verify if we can have more than 99 Emerald Clovers?
    But the limit on the Golden Clover is 99 - those come from the trees you purchase that drop every 90 minutes and you don't need near as many.
    It seems like those maximum numbers should be reveresed?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I didn't get the splash screens either, also only an angry Baron and I can't read the piccie post - I already did most of these thingies and have no idea what for! Lol!

Can someone please literally spell it out? Sorry to need to ask! Thank you in advance! Namaste! Grovelling gratitude! : )

: )
    i'll send yo a private messag e with what the splash screen said
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    apparently we are going to rescue an emerald gnome, summon a leprechaun. all done within the lucky lair building.
    so the walls were really expensive and the gate super cheap
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Lost my walls and gate also. Lost my big clovers and what I collected from chopping it down. Yay resets
    Do you have a lot of walkers out? Do you have apps running in the background when you play?(like email) Do you have Location Services enabled when you play? Do you have notifications for other apps turned on when you play? Not only do these drain processor power, the other apps can interfere with your game when they send something to your device during gameplay. My resets went way way down when I disabled everything else. For example, I had multiple resets yesterday & day before, but that was because I hadn't disabled Government Alerts & we had multiple ones (Blizzard, High Wind, Winter Storm) from Winter Storm Ulmer.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Lucky hat and leprechaun suit available in tailor building - locked for me at the moment.....

One of the items coming from a lucky fawn which im yet to unlock as well....

Executive Chef
    I got the online error about 6 times and reverted some of my progress.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    My walls keep disappearing too.

I wish they would give us an event that could happen without resets and disappearing items. That would be great. I would happily give S8 my money if there was even a chance that I could finish without them sabotaging me.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do you have a lot of walkers out? Do you have apps running in the background when you play?(like email) Do you have Location Services enabled when you play? Do you have notifications for other apps turned on when you play? Not only do these drain processor power, the other apps can interfere with your game when they send something to your device during gameplay. My resets went way way down when I disabled everything else. For example, I had multiple resets yesterday & day before, but that was because I hadn't disabled Government Alerts & we had multiple ones (Blizzard, High Wind, Winter Storm) from Winter Storm Ulmer.
    I always have every single thing closed or turned off when I play this game. CS is the only game that does this. That tells me the problem is with THEM, not me .
    Last edited by robotparade; 03-14-19 at 01:00 PM.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast