Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    The Rainbow Dust requires 3 each of the lucky beams and lucky blocks
    You are correct. My apologies.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I'm having a tough time keeping my Lucky Walls and Lucky Gates. I get to keep the credit for purchasing them through every reset of the game, but they just disappear. I've repurchased them four times now. Fortunately, I'm still able to keep the big clovers.
    Have you contacted S8? I had the same issue and contacted them, still waiting for a response!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A1AB79BC-5B44-423D-97EE-12F8ED19C972.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	407.7 KB 
ID:	50540

Loving the new decorations, perfect for fall, bought over 100 walls and hoping they will show up in a monster hunt reward. : ) Yeah, I'm gonna go read a book now. Too much time here. : )

Executive Chef
    In general, I think this is one of the better events we've had in a while. The way we're able to craft items/pets that have drops reminds me a lot of the Gnome event with Kaz and Dwayne so I'm crossing my fingers that these gnomes/leprechauns have equally decent drops. I do think it's lame that we have to continuously use the Lucky Blocks and Beams for nearly all the crafts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Have you contacted S8? I had the same issue and contacted them, still waiting for a response!
    I had troubles with the walls/gates too but I finally got mine to stay. What I had to do was purchase no more than 5 walls at a time and immediately store them. Once I did that, I then forced a sync by writing on my wall and closed out the game, reopen the game and repeat. It's the same thing I have to do when I have to expand but the game won't let me place my RP buildings. Tiresome and irritating but it does work fairly well. The amount you can place before the game rolls back differs from realm to realm but 5 walls and 2 gates was my limit.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone getting any other drops than coins on the Lucky Towers? Otherwise, off they go to storage.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In general, I think this is one of the better events we've had in a while. The way we're able to craft items/pets that have drops reminds me a lot of the Gnome event with Kaz and Dwayne so I'm crossing my fingers that these gnomes/leprechauns have equally decent drops. I do think it's lame that we have to continuously use the Lucky Blocks and Beams for nearly all the crafts.

I had troubles with the walls/gates too but I finally got mine to stay. What I had to do was purchase no more than 5 walls at a time and immediately store them. Once I did that, I then forced a sync by writing on my wall and closed out the game, reopen the game and repeat. It's the same thing I have to do when I have to expand but the game won't let me place my RP buildings. Tiresome and irritating but it does work fairly well. The amount you can place before the game rolls back differs from realm to realm but 5 walls and 2 gates was my limit.
    Re:walls & gates
    I'm thinking again this has something to do with the royal points just like the buildings we keep having to put out for expansions! Come on, S8, it's time to get this fixed. Just count the royal points we have in storage too!
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    A first little math for the initial chapters. Speculation about goal #9 (craft Emerald Gnome)
    Item # Lucky Beam Lucky Block Rainbow Dust | Emerald Clover Golden Clover Fool's Gold Lucky Coin | Energy Day
    Lucky Tower 2 4 4 | 64 16 72 | 176 0,77
    Emerald Gnome 1 12 12 4 | 192 48 216 8 | 636 2,77
    Total 16 16 4 | 256 64 288 8 | 812 3,53
    Collector 20 20 5 | 321 81 361 11 | 1 035 4,50

Assumptions:
    Emerald Clover: 1 (Giant Clover)
    Golden Clover: 2 (Clover Tree)
    Fool's Gold: 1 (Rocks)
    Lucky Coin: 13 (Emerald Leprechaun (Spawn 3; Defeat: 10))
    Energy per Day: 230 (Fully used for the event)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 03-15-19 at 02:50 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Relying on forums

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Thanks everyone for the fantastic tips. My first sparkling mine triggered a Dire Boar but it ticked the leprechaun spawn quest off. Glad I could get the second leprechaun from a sawmill. Thanks again. I rely so much on these forum pages but don?t always remember to say thank you
    Very true. Thanks everyone who posts
    I dont comment that often but its very helpful in trying to figure things out
    And also on some good neighbours who are good at tips. Thanks Elsie! And others!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Anyone getting any other drops than coins on the Lucky Towers? Otherwise, off they go to storage.
    all i have gotten is 288 coins
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [[Though she be but little, she is fierce]

Rhino Keeper
    This event is revealing to be an energy hog and super monotonous with crafting blocks and beams over and over again. This is looking more and more similar to the Moothraki event last year that I almost died of boredom. The difference is there's a weekend warrior in the middle of the Moothraki one.

We'll have to craft 2 gnomes. Then, let me guess, we'll craft 2 gnome pots (grayed out in the market) which will need a ton of blocks and beams. Then we'll make leprechaun clothes (grayed out in the tailor) which require 5 rainbow dusts. Yeah, more blocks and beams.
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-15-19 at 05:08 PM.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast