Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    After crafting 2 towers, you'll need to collect from the sparking mine. Make sure you have NO MONSTER on your board so you can spawn a leprechaun to fight. DO NOT fight it until th next goal tells you to do so.

Sorry about everyone's problem with walls. I have no problem at all
    Great tips!!! Critical! Thanks! : )

And shortdanzr for the sawmill tip!!!

And hagypagy and spiritwind and shibuyacloth!! THANK YOU ALL!! And melany77 and andro and GC and and and and... : )

Rhino Keeper
    The tower doesn't connect up to the wall, nor other types of walls. Bug or design?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    lucky tower has a 4 hour timer on it?? you may not want to store it after building them in your workshop like i did as their drops may be needed. not sure what the drop is yet
    drop is 288coins
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [[Though she be but little, she is fierce]

Rhino Keeper
    Connecting the quests - the mushrooms from chopping the clovers can be used in the belladonna trade (5 hrs) which gives, amongst other things, mermaid scales. Mermaid scales are needed for making the blue enchanted essence, and we need three of them for each forest sword (21x3=63 enchanted essences in total, 5 scales for each essence, that's 63x5=315 mermaid scales!!).

Just saying, those mushies have a great use. : )

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    After crafting 2 towers, you'll need to collect from the sparking mine. Make sure you have NO MONSTER on your board so you can spawn a leprechaun to fight. DO NOT fight it until th next goal tells you to do so.

Sorry about everyone's problem with walls. I have no problem at all
    Thank you!!!! Great tip!!!!
    (The initial dialogue doesn?t tell you that visiting the mine with spawn anything)

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 8:
    Defeat Lucky Leprechaun (spawn from Sparkling Mines and sawmill) [clear any monster before beginning]
    Gather Lucky coins [need two] (8 in total for Rainbow Dust)
    Make Rainbow Dust-4 (requires 2lucky coins 3 lucky beams 3 lucky block) made at workshop
    Last edited by wamboltia; 03-15-19 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Correction on amounts

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Goal 8:
    Defeat Lucky Leprechaun (spawn from Sparkling Mines and sawmill) [clear any monster before beginning]
    Gather Lucky coins [need two] (8 in total for Rainbow Dust)
    Make Rainbow Dust-4 (requires 2 lucky coins 2 lucky beams 2 lucky block) made at workshop
    The Rainbow Dust requires 3 each of the lucky beams and lucky blocks

Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl9 View Post
    Gold Digger Gnome (400 gems, 5hrs), 1st collection:
    324 coins, 1 living wood
    This is my experience also. Most definitely not worth the gems. If it is supposed to increase drops, it doesn't. Didn't receive any clovers from the 7 clover trees I have. Third collection from him was 329 coins and one wood. Not even living.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone for the fantastic tips. My first sparkling mine triggered a Dire Boar but it ticked the leprechaun spawn quest off. Glad I could get the second leprechaun from a sawmill. Thanks again. I rely so much on these forum pages but don’t always remember to say thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl9 View Post
    Gold Digger Gnome (400 gems, 5hrs), 1st collection:
    324 coins, 1 living wood
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    This is my experience also. Most definitely not worth the gems. If it is supposed to increase drops, it doesn't. Didn't receive any clovers from the 7 clover trees I have. Third collection from him was 329 coins and one wood. Not even living.
    Sheesh! ... sounds like S8 aptly named the lil bugger, huh? 400 gems!?!
    Gold Digger is RIGHT! lol
    ...and I was considering purchasing him for the rotten cabbages he *might* give (not that I need 'em since I haven't purchased anything from the Tent in eons, lol).
    Now I'm not so sure about it. Maybe towards the end of the event when he goes on sale...and then again, maybe not. LOL
    Grand Teotwawki-Teotu Poobah of the North Woods
    ~Thuakie Sword Society, Founder & Forge Master ~
    Not accepting new nbrs, can hardly keep up w/the demanding ones I have. lol *kiss*

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast