Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

I had the same issue with my gift. As soon as I placed him, he disappeared and is no where to be found on my board or in storage. Please help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Alright. But if you are even just thru the middle ages, jewels and silver are not worth another wearily breathing character on the board.. Mine is going into storage. I feel they are trying to buy us off cheaply..
    As soon as I saw the gift, my immediate thought was that the player based was livid at how S8 handled the Pots of Gold capping without any warning. I appreciate it, but I feel a bit of the same sentiment.

I was actually worried I wouldn't finish the event, so I was making Pot of Golds and Rainbow Dust concurrently. I just barely missed making more than the capped amount, lol. Ah well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Yes. Mine was too. I tried to place the leprechaun on the board and that?s when it disappeared.
    Sometimes when I?ve tried to place an item, I end up accidentally dropping it in a free square that?s behind something big, usually one of the bigger buildings. If that?s a possibility, go into edit mode and lift up the big items to peak behind them. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Sometimes when I?ve tried to place an item, I end up accidentally dropping it in a free square that?s behind something big, usually one of the bigger buildings. If that?s a possibility, go into edit mode and lift up the big items to peak behind them. Good luck
    Thanks but it was a wide open space-nothing around it. Did you place yours successfully?
    Last edited by sunnygirl634; 03-27-19 at 08:56 PM.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Alright. But if you are even just thru the middle ages, jewels and silver are not worth another wearily breathing character on the board.. Mine is going into storage. I feel they are trying to buy us off cheaply..
    Yeah, I suppose I'm meant to say thanks for the 'gift'? Though, I might appreciate these 'gifts' more if they didn't always come on the heels of a major misstep on s8's behalf. Personally, I'd much rather if they could put on their big-boy-britches and have an open dialogue with their consumer base when issues like this occur. And FYI s8, when an item is given to us only after an unbearable offense on your end, it's not called a gift - it's a bribe! After all, it's hard not to resent them and see their actions as underhanded or greedy when they repeatedly do things like this without opening the topic for conversation. They've no issues with hopping on the forums when they want to toot their own horn but anytime they're in the wrong they conveniently fall off the face of the earth.

This is, has always been, and likely will continue to be the number one issue I have with them as a company. Having seen this exact scenario (s8 alters things mid-event, ruins event, ignores the issue and throws a cheap 'gift' our way after) crop up time after time over the last year means that they lose credibility with me more every time. Not only does their credibility suffer but so does my good will and along with it, my tendency to support their games financially.

You're running a business, s8. Perhaps you should start trying to act as such. Hire a larger or better team and be done with it already!

Rhino Keeper
    Any news on whether the pots of coins drops have changed now that the event has ended?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteMama View Post
    I had the same issue with my gift. As soon as I placed him, he disappeared and is no where to be found on my board or in storage. Please help!
    I had the same issue too and can’t find my gift in inventory anymore. Tried twice to place him but now it’s gone.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    I had the same issue too and can’t find my gift in inventory anymore. Tried twice to place him but now it’s gone.
    Please force close your game and if not on your board or in Storage your best bet is to lodge a ticket with Support. I'll let S8 know a few players now are having issues.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteMama View Post
    This is a long shot, but could it possibly made its way back to your goalbook?

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone notice Cameron seems to be taunting us with a sack full of golden items that we have now been limited in our ability to get!