Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeress2474 View Post
    Yes I tried both ways. The only other goal I didn?t do was buy the gold digger but I know that it?s not needed to move on.
    Yes, you definitely don't need that to progress (thankfully!). I am guessing you have tried all the standard force closes/restarts/reinstalls etc. If none of that fixes it, it sounds like you will need to contact support (see https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Storm8-Support )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I think S8 is saying: Don't sweat an untimed storyline. : ) That is what I choose to hear anyway. As long as I am inventing it (and I don't have a batman red phone hook up to S8) I may as well say what pleases me. : )
    I thought about starting part two of the hidden forest yesterday, but then I decided to wait and see if anything happened today, just in case... And I'm very happy with that decision now!

But the timed goal prizes for the hidden forest don't seem to be worth trying hard for anyway. As far as I can tell they're just uglier versions of existing buildings.

---

A general tip for frequent resets

Whenever my game resets a couple of times in a row, I do the following:
    I do one thing in my queendom (ie. collect or put out one thing) and then force my game to sync to the server by visiting a neighbour/someone. Then I go back to my queendom, and do another couple of things (like 2-4 collections, etc), and then force my game to sync again. After I go back home for the second time, the resetting issue has stopped and I can play normally.

I don't know if this will work for you, but it has solved the issue for me every time I've tried it so far. But I can't vouch for it with today's wall issue because I didn't encounter any resets today (I only put out one wall though).

Rhino Keeper
    I not only lost my walls, but I lost my Lucky Lair, and I don't see a way to rebuy it. It isn't in featured. Any suggestions?

Gold Digger Gnome (400 gems, 5hrs), 1st collection:
    324 coins, 1 living wood

Executive Chef
    FYI-the leprechauns you have to fight for coins also spawn from sawmills
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    Fifth time I've bought the walls. I hope they stay.

Ive been having this problem with all walls and gates lately, id say at least a week. I thought it was mentioned as a bug so was waiting it out but I could be wrong
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    lucky tower has a 4 hour timer on it?? you may not want to store it after building them in your workshop like i did as their drops may be needed. not sure what the drop is yet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    lucky tower has a 4 hour timer on it?? you may not want to store it after building them in your workshop like i did as their drops may be needed. not sure what the drop is yet
    drop is 288coins
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    After crafting 2 towers, you'll need to collect from the sparking mine. Make sure you have NO MONSTER on your board so you can spawn a leprechaun to fight. DO NOT fight it until th next goal tells you to do so.

Sorry about everyone's problem with walls. I have no problem at all
    Thank you!!!! Great tip!!!!
    (The initial dialogue doesn?t tell you that visiting the mine with spawn anything)

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 8:
    Defeat Lucky Leprechaun (spawn from Sparkling Mines and sawmill) [clear any monster before beginning]
    Gather Lucky coins [need two] (8 in total for Rainbow Dust)
    Make Rainbow Dust-4 (requires 2lucky coins 3 lucky beams 3 lucky block) made at workshop
    Last edited by wamboltia; 03-15-19 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Correction on amounts

Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast