Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    I put up some of my huge buildings that only give 2k in 8 hours to fill the space with these Ginger cuties.

Rhino Keeper
    Just finishing up my last Rainbow Dust for the second suit. I only have the original two pots of gold. And just received my first gold item. Not sure if I have the energy (personal not game) to make more. I am usually close to maxed out on the gold items but then I might get enough to do the trade every evening and still have more for events and other items. Especially those nuggets.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    I put up some of my huge buildings that only give 2k in 8 hours to fill the space with these Ginger cuties.

If I make more, I’ll put away all those items that give less than 2,000 coins except thing like tavern and marketplace for future events.

Rhino Keeper
    In goal 14, do you need two MORE suits or just the two you made in goal 12?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    In goal 14, do you need two MORE suits or just the two you made in goal 12?
    Just the 2 from goal 12.

Executive Chef
    Here my little village of my pot of golds I stoped at 10 and very good luck dropping gold nuggets this morning Got 3

Attachment 50789

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Funny! And I share the synchronity appreciation (OCD - husband had it, cured it, now treats it). It I openly admit to (silly, I know) liking 'nice' even numbers; will not stop at 17 pots as prime and odd numbers (except multiples of 5) don't do it for me. Probably go for 20.
    I understand you completely. It drives me up a wall when they cap items at odd numbers like they did in this event. 5 Fawnicorns and 7 Giant Clovers? Makes me twitch!

I only crafted 6 of the E.Gnomes but plan to keep crafting Pots of Golds until the very end of the event. Of course, I'm making sure I craft them two at a time so if I get busy and can't check in, I'll not have to worry about any odd men out!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I decided to give up on Liam. I'm presently crafting my 3rd and 4th gold pot in kingdom #2 (my two finished pots gave me one nugget this morning) and 6th and 7th in kingdom #1. Looks like I wouldn't have been able to finish anyway. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow are workdays, so I don't get much play time. The buckles wouldn't have been a problem, bust the rainbow dusts would have. Thirty beams and blocks was too much for me. So I'm trying to get as much golden pots as possible.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Completed all goals but haven?t recieved the Rainbow Cloud. Anyone else missing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Completed all goals but haven?t recieved the Rainbow Cloud. Anyone else missing it?
    The rainbow cloud appears in your inventory when you collect Liam. There is no notification.