Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    . No. No. No. No. Gates now stay. Walls keep disappearing.
    omg how crazy! I guess I am glad I am broke from the expansion, I only had enough $ to get one Gate & Wall so that's all I tried to place!
    Sorry so many are having problems
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I?m having trouble too.
    Fifth time I've bought the walls. I hope they stay.

Farm Supplier
    My wall is staying but my gate keeps disappearing. One of the few gates I really like so of course this happens.

I'm having a tough time keeping my Lucky Walls and Lucky Gates. I get to keep the credit for purchasing them through every reset of the game, but they just disappear. I've repurchased them four times now. Fortunately, I'm still able to keep the big clovers.
    Wow! I had that problem too and thought that it was just resetting which it doesn't normally do. First time, I thought I had accidentally stored it as I was moving things around to make space. Bought another couple and they disappeared. Tried again and deliberately stored one in case it had been placed further back in storage. No. Just the one I stored.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry about that thread I just sent it was incomplete. The lucky lair won?t let me build anything it just says that the goals are incomplete and unavailable. What do I do to make the goals available?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    Sorry about that thread I just sent it was incomplete. The lucky lair won?t let me build anything it just says that the goals are incomplete and unavailable. What do I do to make the goals available?
    you don't make the stuff in the lucky lair. you make it in your workshops. that might be what is wrong. if not....

can you show a screen shot? have you placed trees and harvested from them? & chopped giant clovers? without those materials, you can't make anything.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    i think we are all a bit magical. a bit of OCD, a bit of ADD, & a whole lot of crazy all thrown together
    & i am the first to admit all that
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Did you buy/place the Lucky Lair, and buy/place 1 Lucky Wall and Lucky Gate? A lot of people are saying their game is resetting & they lose the purchase/placement
    Yes I bought all that. I also have the 7 trees and chopped down 3 big clovers. The workshop goals won?t open grrrrrrr.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeress2474 View Post
    I am on the part that says ?make lucky beams? but when I go to the workshop it says ?Locked by goal?. Anyone know what I am missing?
    Are you going to the workshop by pressing GO in the goal? Sometimes this can work, if going directly to the workshop isn't working.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Are you going to the workshop by pressing GO in the goal? Sometimes this can work, if going directly to the workshop isn't working.
    Yes I tried both ways. The only other goal I didn?t do was buy the gold digger but I know that it?s not needed to move on.

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast