Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    I CANT STOP MAKING THE
    POTS OF GOLD! I think I?m greedy
    Me too....going for 15! Especially since someone pointed out the gold item drop rate may decrease post-event. I need nuggets!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I've stopped at 6. As soon as I placed my 3rd and 4th, the coin reward decreased to 1,000.

I did receive a gold nugget and 324 coins once.

Also, I've put all event items away. The gnome guy wasn't worth even 1 square. I wonder what the crafting building we had to buy will be when the event is over.

I'm glad to have the rainbow cloud and will keep the pots of gold in my collection rotation, I just hope they go back to the 2000+ coins I was getting every collection. So overall a decent event.
    the gnome guy gives silver, which i need to keep 1 Magic Forge churning out mithril for the expansion
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-26-19 at 03:30 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Rhino Keeper
    I do not see the ability to craft the pots of gold anymore in my workshop, but I can still craft the lucky beams and blocks.

Nightclub Owner
    Aw man, doing my first log in of the day right now only to find my Pot of Gold craft has vanished!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I do not see the ability to craft the pots of gold anymore in my workshop, but I can still craft the lucky beams and blocks.
    mee too why?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    mee too why?
    I don't know but I really wish they had offered a heads up that this was going to happen. I wouldn't have kept crafting and collecting the materials if I had known the craft would vanish.

Not cool, s8.

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished crafting my last beam needed for a pot of gold and it’s gone from my workshop! All that time and energy wasted!

Farm Supplier
    I am at the point where I am supposed to make a leprechaun suit, but it keeps taking me to the market to buy a workshop. I already have two and there is no leprechaun suit there to be made.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I just lost it too....soooo angry, I have thread, blocks, beams, and fools gold/gold clover, but cant use them!

i am definately NOT motivated to spend any more $ on gems. I already quit buying event packs, due to the excessive popup ads/scrolling ads that crash/waste time, I was losing about 1& 1/2 minutes on a paid 15.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnesi View Post
    I am at the point where I am supposed to make a leprechaun suit, but it keeps taking me to the market to buy a workshop. I already have two and there is no leprechaun suit there to be made.
    The Leprechaun Suit is made at the Tailor's.