Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Fashion Designer
    I'm really really UPSET right now. I never knew there was a cap or there would be a cap. All of sudden change of rule like this, unbelievable!!!! If you change rule at least you must notify people beforehand!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Here my little village of my pot of golds I stoped at 10 and very good luck dropping gold nuggets this morning Got 3

Attachment 50789
    adorable <3
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    I want refund of my energy and silver runes!!! That's the least you can do for people

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the gold digger gnome for the sale price of 200 gems hoping that I would be able to complete some more pots of gold as well as the cloud at the end of this adventure. I am disappointed it has not increased my golden clover count at all. Only 3 out of the seven collected for the last two collections. Looks like I?m not going to reach my goal this time round. I would not have paid the gems if I had known it would not have increased my counts. 😩

Sorry if answered. I have been sick so playing sporadically with a goal of level 9 to get the fawnicorn so I made my goal today, but I dont feel satisfied as I had one bug after another; the whole event has been a nightmare.

So some questions, again sorry if answeres, vision blurried. Now that I have the fawnicorn and am making my second mining gnome or whatever he is called as I might as well comt I read last few pages in skimming about pots of gold or something. Since there is no page 2 to tell us where things come from someone tell me if my assumption is correct?

Aside from walls and gates missing, which I had, my crafts disappeared too.,like I made the 4th pot for a leprechaun but it did not count. Having to make another one was very time consuming and annoying and it was things like this that ruined it for me. Did anyone else face such difficulties,

Regardless, still playing casual now. Good luck to those trying to make it to the end!!!! But
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I want refund of my energy and silver runes!!! That's the least you can do for people
    Me too. Very upset.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And capping at 8 may not be the end of it. Don't be surprised if the drops change after the clock has run out on the event. SOP(standard operating procedure) for S8.
    Great job, let's penalize players for playing too much. We'll change the game parameters during the event and change the drops after the event to something useless. Fill their inventory with more useless items that can't be used.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    What chucklehead thought this was a good idea?

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously. If there were limits, then why were only the Pots of Gold removed? Why not the towers or gnomes? Because we were having too much fun making extras at the end of a long tedious pain of an event?. Nice job S8.

Rhino Keeper
    And now I’m spawning leprechauns again! They are useless energy suckers now