Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Not that I would ever spend that amount of gems ... but I would have liked a copy of Baron cut down to size
    I want one too!
    His design is so great!
    I?m gonna wait til he goes on sale at the end of the event. Hopefully half-price.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So basically all I'll be doing is chopping rocks & clover, fighting leprechauns, & constantly crafting beams & blocks? Wow...this is not a fun game anymore! It's monotonous drudgery!
    S8 really want us to spend on this one. Making it ridiculously hard and then taking your hard earned real money with no return? Not the best way to keep us playing....

Fashion Designer
    1 hour ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Item # Lucky Beam Lucky Block Rainbow Dust Leprechaun Suit Leprechaun Buckle | Emerald Clover Golden Clover Fool's Gold Lucky Coin Rainbow Thread | Energy Days Work
    Lucky Tower 2 4 4 | 64 16 72 | 176 0,70
    Emerald Gnome 2 24 24 8 | 384 96 432 16 | 1 272 5,09
    Pot of Gold 2 6 6 | 96 24 108 6 | 270 1,08
    Liam the Leprechaun 1 30 30 10 2 8 | 480 5 540 20 8 | 1 386 5,54
    Total 64 64 18 2 8 | 1 024 141 1 152 36 11 | 3 104 12,42
    Collector 83 83 24 3 13 | 1 329 218 1 495 49 16 | 4 135 16,54

Assumptions:
    Emerald Clover: 1 (Giant Clover)
    Golden Clover: 2 (Clover Tree)
    Fool's Gold: 1 (Rocks)
    Lucky Coin: 13 (Emerald Leprechaun (Spawn 3; Defeat: 10))
    Rainbow Thread: 2 (Lucky Fawnicorn)
    Energy per Day: 250 (Fully used for the event)

Assuming all regular bases resources are at hand, should not be underestimated! Making an extra collector Leprechaun Suit is a high stake challenge!
    looks like you need 64 of each [Beams/Blocks] for all the crafts.
    Other items:
    For the 2 Emerald Gnomes add: 40 Roast Chickens, 80 Mushrooms (often dropped by Giant Clover.) For lower levels, 20 and 40.

For 2 Pots of Gold add: 6 Rainbow Thread from Lucky Fawnicorn (buy the maximum 5, they are not good droppers)

Liam's 2 Suits need 8 Leprechaun Buckles add: 280 Iron, 8 Golden Egg, 40 Silver
    (Note that Iron-Rich rocks drop Fool's Gold)
    Lower level players make only one suit.

For Liam the Leprechaun add: 3 Lumin Essence

Steps 13-14 are not discovered. Maybe building Liam the Leprechaun. Another is probably the Lucky Hat from the Tailor, which requires 1 Silk Bobbin, 10 Mink Lint, and 1 unknown green thing (I speculate it's dropped by the leprechaun, or the fight in step 12.)

I shudder to think what the magical Rainbow Cloud (drops energy) may require. Can we hope it's just a Market purchase? PLEASE?!

Thanks PurpleScorpion, kolakid2, Trudyscandles, Nessell, Gaillock for posting goal info. And major work by ShibuyaCloth for calculations and item pics/data!!
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-18-19 at 02:02 PM. Reason: changed pots of gold, each requires 3 rainbow thread = 6
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Host(ess)
    Im seriously fed up with all the chopping and beam and block building and such. Now I find out theres more of the same. And we didnt need this event to run the same time as part 2 of the hidden forest which has its own problems with the horrible drops on the willow trees. Too much chopping for little reward. Ive got so much extra stuff on my board I cant stand it anymore. Im going to sit the rest of this one out and slog away at part 2 only for the land expansions. Watch it not let me store all of this stuff like those ugly chocolate rocks from the candy event. They should allow us to delete things we no longer want. I have tons of stuff in my inventory I would unload to make it easier to find the things I like.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    15 hours ago:

Other items:
    For the 2 Emerald Gnomes add: 40 Roast Chickens, 80 Mushrooms (possible Giant Clover drop). For lower levels, 20 and 40.

For 2 Pots of Gold add: 6 Rainbow Thread from Lucky Fawnicorn

For Liam's 2 Suits need 8 Leprechaun Buckles add: 280 Iron, 8 Golden Egg, 40 Silver
    (Note that Iron-Rich rocks drop Fool's Gold)
    Liam's 2 suits also need 8 more Rainbow Thread

For Liam the Leprechaun add: 3 Lumin Essence

Steps 12-14 are not discovered. One of them should be Liam the Leprechaun listed above. Another is probably the Lucky Hat from the Tailor, which requires 1 Silk Bobbin, 10 Mink Lint, and 1 unknown green thing (I speculate it's dropped by the leprechaun.)

I shudder to think what the magical Rainbow Cloud (drops energy) may require. Can we hope it's just a Market purchase? PLEASE?!

Thanks PurpleScorpion, kolakid2, Trudyscandles, Nessell, Gaillock for posting goal info. And major work by ShibuyaCloth for calculations and item pics/data!!
    I will amend the table later. I have the data but I forgot to export it...

See: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1569066

Be aware that this is mostly speculation as the final steps are not know. For instance I have no clue about:
    + Rainbow Cloud
    + Leprechaun Hat
    + Lucky Hat
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 03-17-19 at 03:39 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    like many people said, that's a lot of blocks and beams and what's the prize? is it the leprechaun walker?

I'm going stop after the Snowy Fawnicorn

Executive Chef
    i just noticed under my farming that soon (locked by gial) i will be able to plant kucky clover. people further along can tell me if this is part of normal development or maybe this event
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i just noticed under my farming that soon (locked by gial) i will be able to plant kucky clover. people further along can tell me if this is part of normal development or maybe this event
    Different event, but it is a permanent crop:
    Lucky Clover - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A very lucky plant! Trade this at the Lucky Workshop for something nice!
    Type: Crop
    Class: Materials
    Source: Harvest
    Crafted in: Plot
    Requirements: 5 gems // 150 coins
    Drops: Coins, Lucky Clover
    Used for: Lucky Trade
    Events: Season of Luck - March 2016
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 22 gems
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89601
    Comments: 4th individual prize from Season of Luck event. Unlocks the farming option. This crop has a negative cash flow.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    like many people said, that's a lot of blocks and beams and what's the prize? is it the leprechaun walker?

I'm going stop after the Snowy Fawnicorn
    It seems that I'm permanently stuck on this step as well. I have no idea what kind of energy the storm cloud drops while I know the little gold pot gnome drops either 1000+ or 2000+ coins or a gold item (gold nugget, egg, or apple) every 5 hours. He's a gold mine! Every time I accumulate 3 blocks and beams I'd rather craft more gold pots than rainbow dusts lol

Fashion Designer
    I will amend the table later. I have the data but I forgot to export it...
    Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I was complaining. I thought it would be helpful for people to know about the iron, etc.

Simplified list:
    40 Roast Chickens, 80 Mushrooms. (Lower levels: 20 and 40.)

6 Rainbow Thread

280 Iron, 8 Golden Egg, 40 Silver, 8 more Rainbow Thread

3 Lumin Essence

I was using the table in your second post (#107.) I've updated my post above with your table from post #38. This is getting messy. Sorry.

(one thing: 2 pots of gold need 6 rainbow thread total.)
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-17-19 at 07:32 AM.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.