Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    You don?t need to make it....Its a drop from defeating one of the gnomes that appear...
    Fantastic! I'm just 4 Rainbow Dusts and 2 Leprechaun Buckles away from the second Leprechaun Suit, it looks like I'll be able to stop peddling and let my bike roll downhill by the end of today

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I made an error in the Golden Clover requirements for Liam the Leprechaun: it is 125 not 5!

New Math:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1569066

Slowly progressing: 19 Beams & Blocks to go!
    This means I will not finish. 125 golden Clover! Aahhhh. If I collect next 6 days 6 times a day and I?m lucky enough to get 2 spawns each collection; that = 60. Am I calculating correctly?

Also thanks for the updated numbers. Maybe you?ve saved me tons of energy. Or I?ll make some extra coin/gold pots. Lol. Or I misunderstood and also cannot do math. Lol

OMG!!! Looking at this while I was working and I was thinking it was the Lucky Coins we needed 125 of. I’m so sorry for the misinformation I’ve posted. Thanks.
    Last edited by 29vanilla; 03-21-19 at 11:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    I bought him at the beginning and have not seen even one rotten cabbage.
    I bought the gold digger gnome and in my the two collections I made so far I got coins and Black Flag for living wood.
    Does he even drop anything useful?

it is worse than the fish market.

Executive Chef
    2 blocks and beams away from my last 2 rainbow pots then I can focus on making more pots of gold. I am always so short of coins now that I would like to get to 10.

Executive Chef
    i've got 5 gold pots. i've had a total of 4 10,000 coin drops. and only 1 gold nugget (which is nice becaue i have plenty of gold eggs). i'm thinking of making one more. i finished the event.
    FYI it doesn't notify you that you won the rainbow cloud. so mine went straight into storage then i was in there and saw it and placed it out. so it was in storage for a day. only collected once, got 6 energy (so not bad). the pots of gold usually give me about 2K coin each (except when i got the nugget)
    and i agree w/ everyone. once the suits are made-it is smooth sailing from there
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    if my math is correct then we have 6 days left right? (since i finished, i don't have the counter anymore). so it shoudl end this wednesday right before WW. correct? (i just want to know since i plan to make one or two more coin pots)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I collected from the gold gidder gnome a third time and I got nothing but coins.

Not fun.

EDIT: Ok, sorry, I realized that he does boost other drops, my had.
    Last edited by tromalyt; 03-22-19 at 03:24 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I collected from the gold gidder gnome a third time and I got nothing but coins.

Not fun.

EDIT: Ok, sorry, I realized that he does boost other drops, my had.
    The only drops that might need boosting are from the trees, so his (supposed) boost isn't worth it (for me).

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed something weird in my 2 kingdoms.

The higher level kingdom has 3 pots of gold gnomes and I can still buy more (for 250 gems) or make more.

My lower level kingdom has 5 pots of gold gnomes and I can still make more but the ability to spend 250 gems and buy more is gone. He just disappeared from my market, anyone else noticed this?

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    7 energy from the rainbow cloud in my lower level kingdom.

Trudyscandles