Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    You have to follow the questline "A swift Tailor" to buy the building. You can collect your birthday goat, pumpkin goat and ornery goat for silks while waiting for the black goat.
    Thx !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    Seems unreal doesn't it? These goals almost seem like punishment.
    We are spending over 3000 energy to get something that drops 4 energy a day, 3 after the energy used to collect it.
    Maybe I'm missing something
    Hopefully this item will occasionally toss out 40 energy!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I am currently working on the 10!!! rainbow dust for the two suits. I can't understand why he needs 2 suits, the walkers NEVER change clothes. I agree with WindermereBakery, this seems more like punishment than a fun game.
    I am so thoroughly sick of lucky blocks and beams I have just about decided that I will not be making any extra pots of gold. The two I had to craft are defective. I only get coins from them after several collections. And not the huge amounts of coins I've seen reported. Last collection, one of them only dropped 300-something.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    This is probably obvious but chop iron rich rock piles for ore. You get so much more ore from them than the regular rock outcroppings. Those 8 buckles need a lot of ore. Really why 2 suits? But at this stage, I'm not surprised.

Thanks to those posting info re: GOAL “A Swift Tailor” in this thread. I hadn’t started this goal yet; so Newer players beware; you’ll need to have a Tavern and complete “Swift Tailor” through Goal 3.

I’m not at the step that requires the new craft building in “Swift Tailor” but at least I know now that I’ve got extra work to do and will hopefully complete this event. May be helpful to post on page 1. Thanks again for this forum.

Rhino Keeper
    I have three pots of gold and after 2-3 collection one of them dropped 1 golden egg. But normally I get coins approx. 2224 each

Rhino Keeper
    After about five collections on my pots of coins (x 2) I have received one golden apple, one golden egg and one gold nuggets so the drop rate doesnt seem too bad. Is it likely that the drop rate will change after the event ends?

Nightclub Owner
    I made an error in the Golden Clover requirements for Liam the Leprechaun: it is 125 not 5!

New Math:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1569066

Slowly progressing: 19 Beams & Blocks to go!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    So far I have 7 pot of golds,working on my 8th , and this morning my drops were a gold nugget and gold egg , coins from the rest , but that's why I'm making them , for the extra coins,. This game takes a lot of coin..and I trying to build it up ,
    Thinking I make 10 and stop ,

Farm Supplier
    Not bothering to make the leprechaun suits, far too much rainbow thread needed, just going to make pots of gold. I don't really need any more sources of energy, but do need more sources of gold items.

Just coins from my pots so far, but hoping for plenty of gold nuggets soon!

Edit: Rainbow dust not Rainbow thread!
    Last edited by UnkelFester; 03-21-19 at 04:55 AM.