Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Ugh!! Accidentally made pot of gold instead of rainbow dust!
    The good news is that the pot of gold has great drops. I did the opposite ... made a rainbow dust instead of pot of gold.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    I finished and wanted to make extra pots of gold but I'm not getting gnome to collect lucky coins. I think I did something wrong ....?
    ~~~~~~
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I finished and wanted to make extra pots of gold but I'm not getting gnome to collect lucky coins. I think I did something wrong ....?
    you don't need coins for pots of gold. you need the gold clover (from the trees), green clovers (from the giant clover), rainbow thread (from the fawnicorns).
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    you don't need coins for pots of gold. you need the gold clover (from the trees), green clovers (from the giant clover), rainbow thread (from the fawnicorns).
    OMG ... thank you, thank you, thank you .... once again, I mixed up rainbow dust and pot of gold!
    ~~~~~~

New Resident
    FYI for those inquiring about the gold digger gnome.

Gold digger gnome not worth the reduced gem price let alone the full amount I spent on it.

Only drops I have received from it are coin and a few dead wood. No rotten cabbage at all and I purchased it on day 1.

Regarding boost in drop rates. I have been comparing mine to what others have said their trees, fawns, etc, dropped without the gnome and there is very little increase. Maybe an extra every other collection.

Didn’t note anyone mention the gold collection from the rocks so I suppose it could have boosted that as I received gold with just about every chop and sometimes an extra one or two with a chop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    if my math is correct then we have 6 days left right? (since i finished, i don't have the counter anymore). so it shoudl end this wednesday right before WW. correct? (i just want to know since i plan to make one or two more coin pots)
    The counter in my game says 6 days left - but the event counters usually round up until they get to the point where it shows hours instead of days so it would actually be 5 and a bit days left.

Fashion Designer
    Liam is hanging out in my Queendom.
    I am crafting my first extra Pot of Gold.
    Not sure how many I will craft as I haven't had the luck of the Irish like others with my first two

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I think you mean last two rainbow dust for the suits? Then turning back to those coin dripping pots? I got two nuggets from them this morning. The Ice castle from the December 2018 event was meant to drop nuggets but I've not seen one. This event isn't over yet, And from my increasing collection of pots, I've already had two 10,000 coins collections and now 2 nuggets as well as other gold items I already have plenty of. Fab. : )

Really worth making these guys for the coins and the rare but not mythically rare gold drops.

I might stop at 12 just because of the beam and block burn out... or not! : )
    You are right. Too many confusing and similar names Anyway I am now crafting my last suit so thankfully the end is in sight. i used 15 mins unlimited energy last week and so has 999 emerald clovers and 999 fools gold but have a few spare giant clovers and rocks in my kingdom because I over bought. Think I will just deplete all my supplies and give up. Despite buying a bundle I have still used up a lot of my stored energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I noticed something weird in my 2 kingdoms.

The higher level kingdom has 3 pots of gold gnomes and I can still buy more (for 250 gems) or make more.

My lower level kingdom has 5 pots of gold gnomes and I can still make more but the ability to spend 250 gems and buy more is gone. He just disappeared from my market, anyone else noticed this?

Trudyscandles
    i hav 6 placed. and i do not have the ability to buy one in the market. i can still make them in my workshp
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    My rocks and clovers drop required material every drop and I did not purchase the gnome.