Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    O and since I wrote that I had great drops with the pots of gold they stopped dropping gold items, I think because I finished the event and maybe the drops went to ?normal ?again.

And capping at 8 may not be the end of it. Don't be surprised if the drops change after the clock has run out on the event. SOP(standard operating procedure) for S8.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    So, the craft is gone from my workshop as well, wasted a whole evening on making beams and blocks because I hadn't noticed before. That annoys me bigtime. No very nice S8!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry, but the pots of gold have been capped at 8. I just had a look in my game.
    In my second kingdom I'm not maxed out and it's still available in the workshop. Indeed, it now says *max 8* Still, not very nice, changing the rules during the game (and that's put mildly).

I also expect the drops to change after the event...that's why I wanted more.
    Last edited by Andro45; 03-26-19 at 02:19 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    You think people will just forget about this and lie down. All these things you do build up to a snap point. Sad s8 very sad!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And capping at 8 may not be the end of it. Don't be surprised if the drops change after the clock has run out on the event. SOP(standard operating procedure) for S8.
    If that's the case in the inventory they will go

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sure a lot of people have been making extra beams and blocks to make more pots. Taking away this craft with no notice only hurts their reputation even more in my opinion.
    We should be able to use up the blocks and beams we've already crafted, we can craft towers and they cost gems in the shop so that is losing money for them too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry, but the pots of gold have been capped at 8. I just had a look in my game.
    not good business to change the rules mid event......so people with lots of energy, who could finish things sooner, get more while those of us who dont have unlimited energy/lots of alicorns lose out! And I was thinking about buying gems again when on sale to get more alicorns; now I won't. At least I can use up some blocks/beams since I got extra gold coins from battling leprechauns, so I can do a few more silver-dropping gnomes (unless S8 decides to max those without telling us too)

it's especially bad for those who bought the current game pack containing blocks/beam to make pots! what a waste of $10 for them!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I just collected from my 8 pots of gold and I got the following:

3 x 1,124
    2 x 2,124
    1 x 10,224
    1 x 124 + gold nugget
    1 x 124 + gold egg

I was going to make two more pots but that won’t be happening now. At least my drops seem to be staying the same. I hope that continues.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Fashion Designer
    I'm FURIOUS. I had 12 blocks and beams prepared. Was gonna craft pots later and now they're gone. That's thousands of energy not mentioning my effort and silver runes to speeed up the workshops.
    S8: WHY DO YOU DO THIS? Do you want people to QUIT in droves??????? It's not fair to flip flop game rules mid- event. I can't believe that you would do this. What have you got to lose when people are having fun and love to play?

Fashion Designer
    I'm sorry everyone for repeated posting. It's just so much work all wasted, and it's not my fault so I'm upset
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-26-19 at 04:00 PM.