Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The craft remains after completing the goal which also opens the Pot of Gold in the Market for 250 gems.
    Has anyone crafted more than the required two?

Rhino Keeper
    I only got one thread from five animals too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    I only got one thread from five animals too.
    Had much better luck on the second collection 4 out of 5 gave thread....but now need to make more rainbow dust for the next goal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I can see why people are excited about the Pot of Gold/Emerald Gnome drops ... but I thought the ultimate goal of this event isn't so much the walker ... it's his "magical Rainbow Cloud" which drops energy?

[side note about silver: Harvey was giving one every collection but went on strike this morning. Other minks also have a fair chance.]
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-17-19 at 11:03 PM.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    Has anyone crafted more than the required two?
    Yes I've made 6. I think I'll make one more and then move on to making rainbow dusts I can come back to make more later I guess. I've gotten at least 3 gold items from my little guys. When I don't get a gold item I'd get 1000+ or 2000+ coins. Love my gnomes

Executive Chef
    One of my little pot of golds drop me lots of coin and a golden egg

Fashion Designer
    Wow, add 10,000+ coins to the list of their drops. These little guys live up to their name: pot of golds!

Rhino Keeper
    In my 2 kingdoms I collected from 3 pot of gold gnomes and received only coins from each. Hopefully I get some actual gold next collection and I have 4 to collect from now also.

I'm doing this event in both of my kingdoms for the rainbow cloud thing that will be an energy dropper, but I am tempted to craft more gold digger gnomes if they actually drop me some gold along the way, lol.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    In my 2 kingdoms I collected from 3 pot of gold gnomes and received only coins from each. Hopefully I get some actual gold next collection and I have 4 to collect from now also.

I'm doing this event in both of my kingdoms for the rainbow cloud thing that will be an energy dropper, but I am tempted to craft more gold digger gnomes if they actually drop me some gold along the way, lol.

Trudyscandles
    I?m glad to hear that folks are getting gold from their pots of gold. I bought a troll thief a while back who is supposed to drop nuggets and only did for the first week I had him :-(. Hopefully these pots drop nuggets.

I am concerned that I may not finish the event, but knowing that we can save our blocks and beams (and if we don?t have enough time to get all of the rainbow dust etc to finish), then at worst, I can trade them in for more pots of gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel so behind and I'm working as hard as I can! I'm still making rainbow dust to craft the 2nd emerald gnome. I'm not sure why we had to make 2, seems like that should have been players choice. I don't need another silver source.