Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

For the lucky hat you need a leprechaun hat. Where do you get that from? Checked page 1...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    For the lucky hat you need a leprechaun hat. Where do you get that from? Checked page 1...
    My understanding is that it comes from defeating the gnome that spawns from Old Thomas's house (not there yet myself)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    If you are at that goal, make sure you don’t have any monsters on your game, and then check old Thomas’ house. A leprechaun will appear and you will need to defeat him for the hat. I think it is 25 hits?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Some definite positives for this event for me, given I don't struggle for energy.

- crafting is in the workshop which has an elven boost available , so that will be useful now it's the weekend
    - the gold pots we get without having to go to the end, and we can craft lots of them (though I doubt I will )
    - some very nice designs
    - and there seems to be lots of time

I am still working towards my first suit but feel it has been progressing at a comfortable pace and will continue that way.

So given I don't do many events, this was a good one to choose to do!
    How can an Elven Boost help on items that only take 1-2 hours to craft? Do they finish immediately if a boost is going?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    How can an Elven Boost help on items that only take 1-2 hours to craft? Do they finish immediately if a boost is going?
    Speeds up the timer on the workshop & can get more beams & blocks & rainbow pots. I craft 6 of each so I can have 2 pots crafting at the same time & use the boost then. It'll continue then into the next few beams & blocks. When I get 6 again, I'll use the boost again for 2 more pots. Helped me a bunch since I just finished the monotonous drudgery last night & now can relax for the weekend.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    All pictures & inventory cards are in:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1569066

Done with this event! Now focusing on the main story to get the overgrown watchtower, that is even more energy heavy as this one! Just need to chop 110 more willow trees!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Two pots of gold and two green gnomes later after Salvatore ... and only earth whisp ... no gold at all ! Nothing, nada, rien de rien !!!! Is it worth continuing?

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    My understanding is that it comes from defeating the gnome that spawns from Old Thomas's house (not there yet myself)
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    If you are at that goal, make sure you don?t have any monsters on your game, and then check old Thomas? house. A leprechaun will appear and you will need to defeat him for the hat. I think it is 25 hits?
    Thank you very much!

Fashion Designer
    Working on my 8th Pot of Gold, I know I am not nearly in the league of others in the friendly competition

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Very friendly. : ) : ) : )

I won't win it either. : ) But am having fun!! : )

Attachment 50755
    Great use of the Pots of Gold, quite a few more than me