Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Farm Supplier
    Thing is, I realise I have lost my faith in the drops. I used to get a decent amount of gold nuggets by being constant with my mines, deep mines, golden mine, golden peacock, the occasional rock- chopping event. But lately, the nuggets tend to zero. It has gone from rare to almost none drop. So, even if right now the golden pots drop golden items... I don't think it's going to remain like this. I feel like they will turn it down soon. This makes it hard to stay motivated in such an exigent event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I think everyone wins
    I ran out of space, so I might stop. Here's a pic of my overly crowded lucky area in my crammedom
    Attachment 50788
    oh my lord. did i count 23? i'm still way too far behind in my willow/blade making. and i don't have the space for that many. i have 7 and i barely have space for that. (although i'm thinking of just storing the lucky lair for WW since i don't need another emerald gnome (those are worth a lot less than the pots to me)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Aileen dropped a golden item too for me, I think it was a nugget not sure though.

Fashion Designer
    I think everyone wins
    I ran out of space, so I might stop. Here's a pic of my overly crowded lucky area in my crammedom
    Attachment 50788
    Impressive!!!!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    I think everyone wins
    Attachment 50788
    I stopped at 10"cuz I was running out of space..

Executive Chef
    I wasn’t going to do this but then I started reading about the pots of gold so jumped back in. Currently on step 8 with one block and one beam in inventory - do I have a realistic chance at getting one or more pots? I don’t have many gems but do have a handful of weekly Alicorns for energy.

Farm Supplier
    I have nine pots of gold, and have enough beams and blocks for a tenth. I think I will stop at ten.

I think my pots of gold must be filled with fools gold, as all seem to get is 1K or 2K of coins, plus the occasional golden egg or black flag for golden apples, never the desired golden nuggets. Not received one nugget so far.

Nightclub Owner
    I've just realized that the Pot of Golds might be my favorite animated craft ever! Yeah, gold drops are nice and all but their animations are all synced up right and proper which moves them high up on my list. It's unbelievably difficult to get my other decos to sync up, I've spent hours trying with those dang Alis to no avail. Love seeing those tiny gold hammer strikes all synced up... it's like anxiety meds for my OCD, lol!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've just realized that the Pot of Golds might be my favorite animated craft ever! Yeah, gold drops are nice and all but their animations are all synced up right and proper which moves them high up on my list. It's unbelievably difficult to get my other decos to sync up, I've spent hours trying with those dang Alis to no avail. Love seeing those tiny gold hammer strikes all synced up... it's like anxiety meds for my OCD, lol!
    I am absolutely loving that so many have found joy in a side thing for this event! Who would have known pots of gold could bring the fun back to castle story events. Great job S8! People like this event even if they have chosen not to complete it. Success!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    I was feeling like I?d never finish, too, but I managed to do it and now am starting work on extra pots of gold. The cloud dropped 4 energy on my first collection, so it seems like a good one like the candy tuftkin.

Praying for a monster hunt, too! But there wasn?t a coin in the teaser photo, so I doubt it will be :-(

S8 did redeem themselves a bit for me by putting the unicorns in the Barons tent.
    I haven?t seen the unicorn yet. Do they change with the counter?