Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I wish they would give us an event that could happen without resets and disappearing items. That would be great. I would happily give S8 my money if there was even a chance that I could finish without them sabotaging me.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do you have a lot of walkers out? Do you have apps running in the background when you play?(like email) Do you have Location Services enabled when you play? Do you have notifications for other apps turned on when you play? Not only do these drain processor power, the other apps can interfere with your game when they send something to your device during gameplay. My resets went way way down when I disabled everything else. For example, I had multiple resets yesterday & day before, but that was because I hadn't disabled Government Alerts & we had multiple ones (Blizzard, High Wind, Winter Storm) from Winter Storm Ulmer.
    I always have every single thing closed or turned off when I play this game. CS is the only game that does this. That tells me the problem is with THEM, not me .
    Last edited by robotparade; 03-14-19 at 01:00 PM.