Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    I wont finish. I filled my inventory with 999 of everything when I bought the 15 min unlinited energy. Now everything was turned into beams and blocks and I would still need 9 beams and 11 blocks - way to many energy so I will produce pots of gold now I already have 7.
    I think the event started fine but the end is discouraging and unlogic again. Why so many buckles and why two suits? I hate it when S8 only doubles crafts only to make us take longer.
    Saving energy now. I hope next event will be a Monster hunt
    I was feeling like I?d never finish, too, but I managed to do it and now am starting work on extra pots of gold. The cloud dropped 4 energy on my first collection, so it seems like a good one like the candy tuftkin.

Praying for a monster hunt, too! But there wasn?t a coin in the teaser photo, so I doubt it will be :-(

S8 did redeem themselves a bit for me by putting the unicorns in the Barons tent.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Love the heart shape as well around it! : )
    awe, thank you <3

Rhino Keeper
    My pots of gold dropped golden nuggets yesterday and today(I have 4) and I am planning on crafting more of them but I think S8 have the drop rate increased because I get more golden drops from my other gold dropping items these last few days while normally not that much. So I am afraid it will be worse after the event like with the onyx boar, they changed the drops of them as well after the event (and also from many other items) but I can use the coins so still making them as many as I can.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    My pots of gold dropped golden nuggets yesterday and today(I have 4) and I am planning on crafting more of them but I think S8 have the drop rate increased because I get more golden drops from my other gold dropping items these last few days while normally not that much. So I am afraid it will be worse after the event like with the onyx boar, they changed the drops of them as well after the event (and also from many other items) but I can use the coins so still making them as many as I can.
    these pots of gold have DRAMATICALLY/DRASTICALLY/AMAZINGLY increased my coin count. and has allowed me to afford to do some expansions that i was waiting on simply because of the coins needed (except for these special plots for hidden forest questline needing 50, i usually have plenty of lanterns since i am still in the basic expanding stage of my queendom)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Aaargh, so tired last night, I made an extra rainbow dust instead of a Pot of Gold. My bad! I really wish we could sell excess items, even for zero! I had made extra coins because I thought I would need to do 2 suits, but as a level 43 I only needed one.

I agree, I hope these gold drops stay after the event, I am not getting as many as some people (omg getting 1 each if the gold egg, nugget, apple is fab). Am disappointed in the Aileen thing, all I am getting is (black flag) jewel and wheat, every drop.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

New Resident
    Hi does anyone know how I can get the tailor building? I haven't got it and i can't find it anywhere in the market?

Rhino Keeper
    Missing seven rainbow dusts ... 7.. will try my best m. God luck to all 🍀☘️

Rhino Keeper
    My pots must be broken. I have received 1 golden item from them so far. Every collection is just coins. I'm going to make a few more and shut it down. Got Liam and my rainbow cloud last night

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaptoad44 View Post
    Hi does anyone know how I can get the tailor building? I haven't got it and i can't find it anywhere in the market?
    Check your goal book for A Swift Tailor, that story line will help you get the Tailor building.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    All that news is wonderful! Glad the cabbage drop is more than a rumour. : )

And I think you win!! Can you post a picture?
    I think everyone wins
    I ran out of space, so I might stop. Here's a pic of my overly crowded lucky area in my crammedom
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C770C247-CD4F-4405-89E5-E6D41C4F4921.jpeg 
Views:	219 
Size:	423.8 KB 
ID:	50788