Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Nightclub Owner
    I've been sick this last week so it's entirely possible I missed a post or twenty but....

Do the Emerald Leprechauns stop spawning after I finish the last goal? Cuz I did finish the goals and I've not been able to spawn a single gnome since then. I'm not sure how I'm going to get any more Lucky Coins to craft extra items if I can't spawn the Leprechauns. It's confusing me (well, that and cold meds) because I'm still getting everything else I need to craft more items - it's just the spawning.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-22-19 at 12:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been sick this last week so it's entirely possible I missed a post or twenty but....

Do the Emerald Leprechauns stop spawning after I finish the last goal? Cuz I did finish the goals and I've not been able to spawn a single gnome since then. I'm not sure how I'm going to get any more Lucky Coins to craft extra items if I can't spawn the Leprechauns. It's confusing me (well, that and cold meds) because I'm still getting everything else I need to craft more items - it's just the spawning.
    From what I've read, there is no more spawning. That is why players are making Pots of Gold that take gold clover , green clover, and thread. I'm not there yet, but that's how it seems to be.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

I think someone mentioned earlier that they do stop spawning. This will prevent you from making more emerald gnomes. You can still however collect all the items you need to make the pots of coins. The pots of coins are the items everyone is making lots of and these can still be made after finishing all goals!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    I think someone mentioned earlier that they do stop spawning. This will prevent you from making more emerald gnomes. You can still however collect all the items you need to make the pots of coins. The pots of coins are the items everyone is making lots of and these can still be made after finishing all goals!
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    From what I've read, there is no more spawning. That is why players are making Pots of Gold that take gold clover , green clover, and thread. I'm not there yet, but that's how it seems to be.
    Thanks for the answers folks. I should've considered that, I'm usually very on top of these things. Spring is the enemy of my sinuses and we've been locked in a fierce battle this week so I've not been at my best.

I suppose if I need to, I can just purchase a few of the traps to fight the beasties. I've got a few dozen extras so I'm not even sure yet if I'll need more spawns but still, always good to know!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    re Gold Digger Gnome: I checked with S8 about the rotten cabbage and they can drop during and post event, however they are a rare drop. Official drops are: Wood, Living Wood, Earth Wisp, Rotten Cabbage, Glimmerdust.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-22-19 at 03:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    It would of made sense with all the blocks and beams we?re crafting, that all other crafts were done in the additional crafting building we got. Not just two things.

I don?t know how a lot of you have powered through this, I just can?t make one more block or beam. I?m actually dreading opening my game this event. I?ll stop at the gold pots I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Just....2...more...rainbow...dust, I just wanna be done. I can see the end in sight though

Rhino Keeper
    I still need to make 10 rainbow dusts (I found out ), but I really don't want to anymore, it means I'll have to make 30 beams and blocks(=30 hours of crafting time)...I think I'll stick to the gold pots, which I also have to make...

I really like the fact that the gold pots are very useful, but the requirements for Liam (and the energy cloud) are way to much. It took me two days to get four rainbow dusts. I'm playing for fun, you know.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    Some definite positives for this event for me, given I don't struggle for energy.

- crafting is in the workshop which has an elven boost available , so that will be useful now it's the weekend
    - the gold pots we get without having to go to the end, and we can craft lots of them (though I doubt I will )
    - some very nice designs
    - and there seems to be lots of time

I am still working towards my first suit but feel it has been progressing at a comfortable pace and will continue that way.

So given I don't do many events, this was a good one to choose to do!

New Resident
    I?m getting a little frustrated with the last couple events. They have been nearly impossible for some lower level players to complete on time. I had no golden eggs at the start of this event because I used the couple I had for earlier quests. I managed to get two from purchasing several rainbow pots with gems. Otherwise, nothing from gnomes, pots of gold, quests, trades, Aideen, chickens, etc. I have everything else done but can?t make it past level 11 because I?m short two golden eggs. I?ve put money into the game as well as made purchases in exchange for gems. It just doesn?t seem like the money, effort and amounts of energy are worth the final prizes at this point. My pots of gold have only given me coins for a while. I also used gems to purchase the Celestial Steed when it was on sale. Definitely not worth the one or maybe two lumin essences and many, many buckets of water it has given me.