Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

New Resident
    I really liked those lucky walls, so I tried to build a little area with the house and walls and clover. But the game is being ridiculously slow and just keeps resetting. I tried three times to put down walls and clover. I would finish and then the game would immediately reset. It took me like 10 minutes every time because of how slow the game was being and then poof, gone! Ironically, the only thing that DIDN'T reset the last time was two ugly towers I bought by mistakes. I tried to buy a lucky wall, but the game was on this weird delay so when I pressed the lucky wall the game decided that I should go forward and I ended up getting a totally different thing. They cost me gems. So now I have no gems, the ugly towers, but all the work I put down building my little corner has vanished. I am feeling so **** disappointed right now. So the game remember stuff I bought for gems but reset everything else?? And I was so enthusiastic about the estethic of this event :/ This really put me off playing.

Fashion Designer
    I have never been able to put out walls and paths like other people, lol. The editor crashes or the game crashes or the game throws everything back into the bank within a few minutes. I got a brand new android phone and still have the problem. So my board has zero walls, gates and paths, a minimum of buildings, and no deco items. :-(

For the quest I bought 1 gate and 1 wall. It almost choked but decided to allow it.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

The game keeps resetting for me too

I’d set up the walls and gate, clear those tasks and even plant some giant clovers:

Then POOF! They all disappear when the game “talks” to the server

This has been going on and on and on and...

Doesn’t matter what device I use.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't started this event myself but sounds like it might be worth someone posting something in the bugs and issues thread given how many people it seems to be affecting
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone checked in with S8 to find out if they have fixed the issue with the game resetting and losing the gates and walls? I don't want to repurchase and lose everything all over again!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do you have a lot of walkers out? Do you have apps running in the background when you play?(like email) Do you have Location Services enabled when you play? Do you have notifications for other apps turned on when you play? Not only do these drain processor power, the other apps can interfere with your game when they send something to your device during gameplay. My resets went way way down when I disabled everything else. For example, I had multiple resets yesterday & day before, but that was because I hadn't disabled Government Alerts & we had multiple ones (Blizzard, High Wind, Winter Storm) from Winter Storm Ulmer.
    I think it is not a problem of the device but it seems storm8s servers drop connections. Because those connection problems which cause the game reloads also occur in their other games right now.

I think the problem may be with the walls!

I put up the gate and clear that set of tasks without the walls and the game records my progress and allows me to continue. But as soon as I add the walls, the game resets and removes the walls.

I’ve tested it on two accounts now. If I put up the walls, everything I do after that resets to before the building of the walls. But if I put up other things and then the walls, the game will reset but only remove the walls. Can anyone else confirm this.

Fashion Designer
    After crafting 2 towers, you'll need to collect from the sparking mine. Make sure you have NO MONSTER on your board so you can spawn a leprechaun to fight. DO NOT fight it until th next goal tells you to do so.

Sorry about everyone's problem with walls. I have no problem at all

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I think the problem may be with the walls!

I put up the gate and clear that set of tasks without the walls and the game records my progress and allows me to continue. But as soon as I add the walls, the game resets and removes the walls.

I’ve tested it on two accounts now. If I put up the walls, everything I do after that resets to before the building of the walls. But if I put up other things and then the walls, the game will reset but only remove the walls. Can anyone else confirm this.
    It gets more interesting

It seems that the reset is only occurring when I buy more than one wall each time. If I buy and place one wall, then tap the ‘X’, that wall stays and there is no reset. But as soon as I buy and place two or more in a single purchase, the reset occurs

Executive Chef
    hey with the resetting-i am already crafting the first tower and working on the materials for the second and i just got the splash screen!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast