Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Fashion Designer
    Finished yesterday but had extra thread so decided to make one more pot for a total of four way too much chopping for me to do more haven’t gotten any gold items dropped from the three I have still waiting for some good luck from this games drops

Executive Chef
    I finished and wasn't going to make more pots of gold but decided orange shells for the mermaid are nonexistent so why not. I'll probably only make 6-8 total but it gives me something to do while waiting for high value buildings to recharge.

The event was pretty good. I was unable to play the first 5 days but wasn't stressed once I got to goal 10 and figured out a strategy.

Farm Supplier
    Strangely for me the limiting factor this time was not energy, but the time it takes for beams and blocks to be made in the workshop... It required to logg into the game like every hour and I just did not have the time for that. I twice used a boost on the workshop in the evening to catch up on making blocks and beams, but collecting every 30min is not really any better or more relaxing... Now finally I am crafting the second suit, so I guess I will finish and maybe have time to make more pots of gold. But appart from the many collections, I kind of enjoy this event and especially love the look of the golden clover (if only I could find one of those in garden ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HundiMammi37 View Post
    The rainbow cloud appears in your inventory when you collect Liam. There is no notification.
    Yes, thanks. I know this. It hasn?t appeared in my inventory. Not the first time I?ve had errors with Castle Story, won items not appearing. Emailing TL support and waiting, usually a week, for the issue to be resolved.

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped at 8 pots of gold and have gotten several gold nuggets from them. Love them! I also love the tailor as I just got a trade tickets AND $100,000 coins from that trade. I will be making those fancy clothes constantly from now on!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    I CANT STOP MAKING THE
    POTS OF GOLD! I think I’m greedy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    I CANT STOP MAKING THE
    or addicted. maybe we need to start a 12 step program for some us.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    I CANT STOP MAKING THE
    Me either! I think we have gold fever!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    Strangely for me the limiting factor this time was not energy, but the time it takes for beams and blocks to be made in the workshop... It required to logg into the game like every hour and I just did not have the time for that. I twice used a boost on the workshop in the evening to catch up on making blocks and beams, but collecting every 30min is not really any better or more relaxing... Now finally I am crafting the second suit, so I guess I will finish and maybe have time to make more pots of gold. But appart from the many collections, I kind of enjoy this event and especially love the look of the golden clover (if only I could find one of those in garden ;-)
    This is the same for me. I'm doing some math to see how many pots I will be able to make until tomorow, to get an even number (yeah I know, OCD here as well) I need to make one or three...I hope three is possible. I'm just not sure if I will be able to collect the last pot on thursday after the event is done, when I start crafting wednesday night...

I'm happy with the emerald gnomes as well, they're a good source of silver (=mithril).
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    I've stopped at 6. As soon as I placed my 3rd and 4th, the coin reward decreased to 1,000.

I did receive a gold nugget and 324 coins once.

Also, I've put all event items away. The gnome guy wasn't worth even 1 square. I wonder what the crafting building we had to buy will be when the event is over.

I'm glad to have the rainbow cloud and will keep the pots of gold in my collection rotation, I just hope they go back to the 2000+ coins I was getting every collection. So overall a decent event.