Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Bottom line: craft all the pots we want before completing? Or am I confusing the different types of clover drops?

To be on the safe side, I will craft the suits and then do pots until I feel full up w them, or there are only two days left, whatever comes first.

One of the previous events, something like fairly perfect faerie wedding, had random prizes in the daily chests that would drop over 1k in coins, and many were upset to not get them. We have also been asking for more coin droppers given the high costs for expansions. This is a great chance to create cash flow on our boards.
    In my kingdom that has finished the event, all crafts remain except summoning Liam. I haven't tried to spawn a gnome from my sparkling mines or sawmills. You only need these to craft the rainbow dust which you use to make "save the emerald gnome" and the Leprechaun suit. To make more of the gold digger gnome, you need blocks and beams (made with the gold clover from the trees) and rainbow thread from the fawns.

HTH,
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    You can craft the blocks and beams, not the rainbow dust. You can still craft the gold digger gnome as that takes rainbow thread from the fawn.

I have completed this event in my lower kingdom and I'm making number 5 now. I hadn't noticed that you couldn't get any extra lucky coins. You would only need them to craft more emerald gnomes.

Trudyscandles
    I'm working on number 5 too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    First Collection from Rainbow Cloud:
    4 Energy
    That's promising , my wee bride and groom drops 2 more then anything else,

Executive Chef
    Finally got to the fawnicorn. So I need some clarification:

Am I reading things correctly?

The pot of gold seems to be the desirable item and Liam is a walker. So if I don't care about another walker, I can stay on this part and make however many players to of gold I want.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

The pot of gold seems to be the desirable item and Liam is a walker. So if I don't care about another walker, I can stay on this part and make however many players to of gold I want.
    Yes, that's correct. Although to finish the event and get the rainbow cloud which drops energy once per day you have to craft Liam the Leprechaun walker.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    You do still have plenty of time to finish this event. I'm way ahead for some reason. I did buy extra gold clovers to complete my blocks and beams. I finished yesterday in my lower level kingdom, I should finish today or tomorrow morning in my level 50 kingdom.

I have another hour before I can collect my rainbow cloud.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

You want to get the walker Liam with him come a rainbow cloud , that will drop energy , once your done, then make extra pot of gold ones , but I'm not telling you what to do..just saying ,

Fashion Designer
    I can’t believe how far so many of you have gotten! Congratulations! I just got to the part where I need to tailor two leprechaun suits and that will take a while because I need a lot of parts. This is slow going for me and I feel like I’m playing all the time.

Wow! Lucky🍀 Wednesday for me. From my 2 pots of gold = 1 gold egg & 1 gold nugget. From my black bear an actual expansion permit!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    You want to get the walker Liam with him come a rainbow cloud , that will drop energy , once your done, then make extra pot of gold ones , but I'm not telling you what to do..just saying ,
    Thanks everyone. Your information helps me decide if I want to proceed.