Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Goal 8:
    Defeat Lucky Leprechaun (spawn from Sparkling Mines and sawmill) [clear any monster before beginning]
    Gather Lucky coins [need two] (8 in total for Rainbow Dust)
    Make Rainbow Dust-4 (requires 2 lucky coins 2 lucky beams 2 lucky block) made at workshop
    The Rainbow Dust requires 3 each of the lucky beams and lucky blocks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl9 View Post
    Gold Digger Gnome (400 gems, 5hrs), 1st collection:
    324 coins, 1 living wood
    This is my experience also. Most definitely not worth the gems. If it is supposed to increase drops, it doesn't. Didn't receive any clovers from the 7 clover trees I have. Third collection from him was 329 coins and one wood. Not even living.

Executive Chef
    Thanks everyone for the fantastic tips. My first sparkling mine triggered a Dire Boar but it ticked the leprechaun spawn quest off. Glad I could get the second leprechaun from a sawmill. Thanks again. I rely so much on these forum pages but don’t always remember to say thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl9 View Post
    Gold Digger Gnome (400 gems, 5hrs), 1st collection:
    324 coins, 1 living wood
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    This is my experience also. Most definitely not worth the gems. If it is supposed to increase drops, it doesn't. Didn't receive any clovers from the 7 clover trees I have. Third collection from him was 329 coins and one wood. Not even living.
    Sheesh! ... sounds like S8 aptly named the lil bugger, huh? 400 gems!?!
    Gold Digger is RIGHT! lol
    ...and I was considering purchasing him for the rotten cabbages he *might* give (not that I need 'em since I haven't purchased anything from the Tent in eons, lol).
    Now I'm not so sure about it. Maybe towards the end of the event when he goes on sale...and then again, maybe not. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    The Rainbow Dust requires 3 each of the lucky beams and lucky blocks
    You are correct. My apologies.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I'm having a tough time keeping my Lucky Walls and Lucky Gates. I get to keep the credit for purchasing them through every reset of the game, but they just disappear. I've repurchased them four times now. Fortunately, I'm still able to keep the big clovers.
    Have you contacted S8? I had the same issue and contacted them, still waiting for a response!

Nightclub Owner
    In general, I think this is one of the better events we've had in a while. The way we're able to craft items/pets that have drops reminds me a lot of the Gnome event with Kaz and Dwayne so I'm crossing my fingers that these gnomes/leprechauns have equally decent drops. I do think it's lame that we have to continuously use the Lucky Blocks and Beams for nearly all the crafts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Have you contacted S8? I had the same issue and contacted them, still waiting for a response!
    I had troubles with the walls/gates too but I finally got mine to stay. What I had to do was purchase no more than 5 walls at a time and immediately store them. Once I did that, I then forced a sync by writing on my wall and closed out the game, reopen the game and repeat. It's the same thing I have to do when I have to expand but the game won't let me place my RP buildings. Tiresome and irritating but it does work fairly well. The amount you can place before the game rolls back differs from realm to realm but 5 walls and 2 gates was my limit.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone getting any other drops than coins on the Lucky Towers? Otherwise, off they go to storage.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In general, I think this is one of the better events we've had in a while. The way we're able to craft items/pets that have drops reminds me a lot of the Gnome event with Kaz and Dwayne so I'm crossing my fingers that these gnomes/leprechauns have equally decent drops. I do think it's lame that we have to continuously use the Lucky Blocks and Beams for nearly all the crafts.

I had troubles with the walls/gates too but I finally got mine to stay. What I had to do was purchase no more than 5 walls at a time and immediately store them. Once I did that, I then forced a sync by writing on my wall and closed out the game, reopen the game and repeat. It's the same thing I have to do when I have to expand but the game won't let me place my RP buildings. Tiresome and irritating but it does work fairly well. The amount you can place before the game rolls back differs from realm to realm but 5 walls and 2 gates was my limit.
    Re:walls & gates
    I'm thinking again this has something to do with the royal points just like the buildings we keep having to put out for expansions! Come on, S8, it's time to get this fixed. Just count the royal points we have in storage too!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    A first little math for the initial chapters. Speculation about goal #9 (craft Emerald Gnome)
    Item # Lucky Beam Lucky Block Rainbow Dust | Emerald Clover Golden Clover Fool's Gold Lucky Coin | Energy Day
    Lucky Tower 2 4 4 | 64 16 72 | 176 0,77
    Emerald Gnome 1 12 12 4 | 192 48 216 8 | 636 2,77
    Total 16 16 4 | 256 64 288 8 | 812 3,53
    Collector 20 20 5 | 321 81 361 11 | 1 035 4,50

Assumptions:
    Emerald Clover: 1 (Giant Clover)
    Golden Clover: 2 (Clover Tree)
    Fool's Gold: 1 (Rocks)
    Lucky Coin: 13 (Emerald Leprechaun (Spawn 3; Defeat: 10))
    Energy per Day: 230 (Fully used for the event)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 03-15-19 at 02:50 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast