Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/14: Press Your Luck event - 14 days

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    S8 you win the award for spoiling events and upsetting your players. Why? Because someone...s8 .... didn't realise until they read on this forum that the pots would be such an asset to us and that we were really over the moon busily making multiples? How dare we be happy!! There are loads more people who don't read the forum than those who do so would it have been so bad to let us continue making pots for another day??
    This has really got to me...

Fashion Designer
    Sometimes you've gotta wonder what S8 is really thinking. You'd think they want happy players who log in game and happily play all day. Nope, let's spoil the fun. That's got to drive up the revenue!!!

Such a fun, wonderful event all of sudden turned infuriating.

We've crafted tons of pots, so what's a few more? There's just a day left anyway. You could've had happy players with an event possibly considered most successful in months. Nope. Now you have angry, frustrated customers asking for their money back.

I've already made 36 pots, and I've crafted enough blocks and beams for 4 more. 4 more will do nothing for me except making a nice lovely number 40. But I'm angry because I wasted time, effort and resources. If you have to turn it off, please post a notification ahead of time so we don't waste so much effort.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-26-19 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Swearing removed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Sometimes you've gotta wonder what S8 is really thinking. You'd think they want happy players who log in game and happily play all day. Nope, let's spoil the fun. That's got to drive up the revenue!!!

Such a fun, wonderful event all of sudden turned infuriating.

We've crafted tons of pots, so what's a few more? There's just a day left anyway. You could've had happy players with an event possibly considered most successful in months. Nope. Now you have angry, frustrated customers asking for their money back.

I've already made 36 pots, and I've crafted enough blocks and beams for 4 more. 4 more will do nothing for me except making a nice lovely number 40. But I'm angry because I wasted time, effort and resources. If you have to turn it off, please post a notification ahead of time so we don't waste so much effort.
    so you made 36. did they let you keep all 36 out? or did they take them away? i'm curious. i only made 8 & was starting to make another two (barely gotten in before I saw this and stopped)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post

it's especially bad for those who bought the current game pack containing blocks/beam to make pots! what a waste of $10 for them!
    If you have iOS you can get a refund for the game packs through iTunes....remember aligate? When the purple alicorns were altered people went in droves to get refunds for buying the beastbane display.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I made 18 and they are unaffected.

It was (past tense) fun to have a friendly competition w pot crafting but it would be crass to post pictures now. : ( Empathy to all who got stuck w this weird and unannounced limit.

My hope is that w those limits, drops will be remaining generous. I got three golden items from this morning's collection (all gold apples, already black flagged).
    That would make sense.... I mean why bother limiting pots and upsetting everyone if the drops are going to be diminished anyway. That would be petty, but then again so is imposing a limit with only a day left of the event.
    No Gems For Runes!

New Resident
    Please help. How do I use the boost for workshop. Mine doesn't seem to work at all. TYIA

New Resident
    I just made 2 pots, because they were necessary. How on earth you guys got to make more?! Maybe because I just don't pay a penny out of my bank account on this game...
    However I am glad I got to have the leprechaun walking on my board...!

Rhino Keeper
    I am done with this event, why are these emerald gnomes spawning again!! I got hit twice checking my saw mills. That is wasting energy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by safaasem View Post
    I just made 2 pots, because they were necessary. How on earth you guys got to make more?! Maybe because I just don't pay a penny out of my bank account on this game...
    However I am glad I got to have the leprechaun walking on my board...!
    i didnt have much else to work on my kingdom so i was chopping and stuff to make the beams/blocks . the only 3 things i was doing was the event, general expanding, hidden forest part2
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by julia715 View Post
    Please help. How do I use the boost for workshop. Mine doesn't seem to work at all. TYIA
    It has to be selected from the Apothecary building only. And like posted earlier, double check that you are selecting the right one.