Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fed up with goals

New Resident

Fed up with goals

I am fed up with this game. It used to be fun to earn the recipies and cook the food. The changes are horrible. Every recipe seems to be less than 5 hours long. Who has time for this? if you work or sleep 8 hours a day how can you finish these goals?There used to be items that took 8, 12, 16, 24 hours. Why no more of those? The amout of parts used to build the appliances is rediculous. It takes days to aquire enough. I guess they rhink you’re going to spend money buying gems. Hahaha. There is also no time between goals. You can’t even finish the one goal that ended and they’re shoving another down your throat. A good thing has been ruined

Fashion Designer
    I'm sorry you feel this way. I enjoy having goals all the time even though I work full time and sleep 7-8 hours per day.
    I agree with you that the challenge due to how the goals have changed is discouraging and annoying at times.
    But I still like this game(: and I haven't bought gems to enjoy the game either.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm more than fed up!

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I'm sorry you feel this way. I enjoy having goals all the time even though I work full time and sleep 7-8 hours per day.
    I agree with you that the challenge due to how the goals have changed is discouraging and annoying at times.
    But I still like this game(: and I haven't bought gems to enjoy the game either.
    I agree with this, the change in the goal set up isn’t that great but I still finish them with time to spare ( a few days) I also work full time, take care of home and sleep 7-8 hours a night and don’t use gems to do it. The best part is, it’s just a game and I can always stop playing it if it ever becomes something I’m not enjoying.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

There is always the option of skipping the goal. I have never spent a dime on this game and don't use my gems. I always finish the 15 day goals in 10 days and only do enough of the 5 day goals to unlock all the recipes. I'm lucky enough to have neighbors who respond to requests and gift accordingly.

Host(ess)
    Agreed ! Fed up since changes! I wholly dislike the
    1, 2 hrs recipes! I skip most of the 15 days goals these days. I'm stuck with half finished recipes/ovens. Can't even find the ones which still needs to be 4* so I can't earn gems anymore due to lack of time :-(. The inventory is a very big bother too! I only play to keep in touch with the friends I made over the years. Playing since at least 7 years I think..
    And us android players lost our emoji, again!
    It used to be fun indeed!

Fashion Designer
    If you work and sleep, finishing the goals is a big challenge. There are a few I haven't finished. I come close! One time it was less than an hour. But I can't finish.

I gave up on Fantasy Story goals. I may give up on these, I don't know.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't finished a goal in ages. I don't even really try anymore. I still do the goals, but I have no expectation that I'll finish them.

Agreed!!! I have been playing for years and these new changes are a great disappointment. I understand some people argue that they are able to finish the goals but what we have to compare it to from the past is a much more relaxed version of what is going on now. The old way of doing things would have kept everyone accommodated vs the new way which only some find agreeable.
    I am also extremely disappointed in the new designs coming out. Not up to par with how lovely and creative things used to be. I still like to play but these days the game is lackluster compared to how it used to be and it makes me quite sad because I loved playing this game. Now it?s a toss up between like it and it feels like a stressful job.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s wonderful that you can play this game at work. Most jobs don’t allow playing games during work. I can’t. Keeping my job is more important than any game. Some of these recipes rot before I get to a break. I’m skipping most of the goals because they are not FUN, they are work.

They could easily fix this format. Requiring fewer parts or allowing more than 20 gifts & requests would help a iot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast