Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fed up with goals

I have to say, the game used to be more fun when we had one goal per month. It gave us time to breathe and enjoy the game without feeling pressure to not miss out on new decorations. It’s stupid I know, but it’s human nature to not want to miss out. I also really hate the pop up ads that constantly disrupt the game. If people want to play more Storm8 games, I’m sure they can find them on their own. Enough already!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by krissy4115 View Post
    There is always the option of skipping the goal. I have never spent a dime on this game and don't use my gems. I always finish the 15 day goals in 10 days and only do enough of the 5 day goals to unlock all the recipes. I'm lucky enough to have neighbors who respond to requests and gift accordingly.
    I have had to skip many goals with the new format because of time. Yes, there is the option to skip goals, but goals are the only way to get new ovens. In the past, new ovens were released and anyone could by them. I wish they would at least bring back 30 day goals,

Farm Supplier
    Agree with the last two posts - 30 day goals were so much better. I used to look forward to goals then. Now what was an enjoyable game has turned into a job and as I've mastered all my ovens and decorated how I want, I have no incentive to play anymore. I've been on the verge of deleting the games but have been hanging on in the hope goals return to their glory days!

I have been playing at least since 2012. Possibly longer. It was much more fun when I started and people had time to chat with each other and become friends. I agree that the new way of doing goals has driven people away and become more stressful. Many of the prizes are ones I already had. I have doubles of so many items.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have been playing at least since 2012. Possibly longer. It was much more fun when I started and people had time to chat with each other and become friends. I agree that the new way of doing goals has driven people away and become more stressful. Many of the prizes are ones I already had. I have doubles of so many items.
    i think i started at 2011 to 2014. then i somehow quit the game completely after i became a competitive gamer at another game. This year 2019 i went back to BS and RS. i realised after i joined back, i had no time to chat. I delete zero stars neighbours after a week of being neighbours without thinking much. i became different. there were also people i dont know, who will come and tell me about gifting rules. then i realised. this game is more than a game. the goals are insanely... how would i say, take so much cameras to make a stove? SERIOUSLY? it became stressful somehow.

What i plan is to have just 60 registered neighbours. 20 sleeping/ quit game (0 star neighbours who dont need visiting and gifting), maybe 10 dreaming, busy neighbours who dont bother to gift on time and 30 neighbours to spend just 1 hour per day to tip and gift everyone correctly and gift what they want at reset time. then i can chit chat with real good neighbours and chill in the game.

haha. what do u think of this idea?

Fashion Designer
    This photography goal, I was a few hours shy of finishing my last two recipes. It's my second or third goal that I just couldn't finish, but was THISCLOSE to finishing. Was able to unlock all six recipes, though.

If you are employed and not playing games when you should be working, it's very difficult to complete these goals. The new changes have brought on much disappointment. I goninto any goal with the knowledge that I probably won't finish it.

It used to be a fun game, though. The goals, I mean. They were fun.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    This photography goal, I was a few hours shy of finishing my last two recipes. It's my second or third goal that I just couldn't finish, but was THISCLOSE to finishing. Was able to unlock all six recipes, though.

If you are employed and not playing games when you should be working, it's very difficult to complete these goals. The new changes have brought on much disappointment. I goninto any goal with the knowledge that I probably won't finish it.

It used to be a fun game, though. The goals, I mean. They were fun.
    I need 4 to finish, and I have them baking, but 2 of them will finish a couple hours after the goal ends. I get exactly 2 videos-for-speedups every day, so the other 2 will finish 5 minutes before the goal ends. Assuming I actually check my game in that 5 minute window, I guess I'll pay the last 2 gems to complete. Not that I like the prize that much, but it's only 2 gems, and it will be nice to actually get a final goal prize.

Next time, if they up the requirements to match the new RS ones, I think that's it for me. I don't chat with other players anymore, it's too hard to collect all the parts so I hardly ever finish goals anymore, and I haven't really liked the designs lately. Just don't see much point to continue playing.

Grand Emperor
    Here's the goal thread for Smile for the Camera goals. Please continue your discussion or leave your feedback there.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-28-(15-Days)

I'm closing this thread since the discussion has gone to specific goals and given we already have existing respective goals threads for discussion and feedback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12