Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Take it Easy - 2019 Mar 12 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Omistreats View Post
    Is the lucky clover plant bothering anyone else. It's so small and its not centered on the wall. I think these will be sent to my storage never to be seen again. :-(
    It's not just you. I've been complaining about them for months now - they're all off-centered and several of them are sized oddly as well. They haven't been right (with one or two exceptions) since the time they started this new goal structure that uses the Collectibles to make appliance parts. I figure they must've made some changes in their office and the people now in charge of goals are the reason behind the change.

In all my years of playing, I can't ever recall this being an issue before and it sadly doesn't seem like it's going to get better any time soon. I've not used one of these new wall decos in my bakery and I won't so long as they're so glaringly misaligned that putting them on the wall makes the area around it seem off kilter. And the fact that I have to shell out 44,000 coins every goal for these eyesores is salt in the wound for me.

Farm Supplier
    Cute stuff!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-15-19 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+

Nightclub Owner
    This week's iOS Value Pack:

The Chick Pen is a 3x3 Floor Deco, released April 16, 2014 as a Market Purchase for 35 Gems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 03-22-2019 Value Pack.jpg 
Views:	1995 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	50703
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-22-19 at 02:50 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234