Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Take it Easy - 2019 Mar 12 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Ooh the final side goal prize is something I don't have yet! Will need to work hard at this goal, haha.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    I'm quite disappointed myself with the tables. They look exactly the same as the existing Shamrock tables...just a tiny difference in the color shading. They could have just been square to be different!
    The counters do look more like a table than a counter, kinda like the snowflake counters from a while back. The wallpaper design would've looked better if the shamrocks were placed differently than in the middle ...makes placing wall decor difficult in my opinion. Sometimes it seems like different people designed the decor and just threw it together. It just seems to me the decor just doesn't match well like it used too.
    OK... Rant over... LOL
    You make some very good points. It's funny that you compared the current counters to the Snowflake Counters since both were items copied over from Fashion Story. I think the disparity in items, the lack of cohesion as it were, is due to the fact that the items weren't designed to go together originally. It's bound to happen when they copy items from their other games and repackage them together as a set. A set they were never meant to be, lol!

I'll work these items into my layout but I won't be putting them together. If I spread them out and sprinkle them throughout different areas then perhaps it won't be so noticeable. That's my hope anyway!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for this thread

I like the festive goal. The ovens and recipes are super cute. I like the tables, too.

I hate the counters. I don't like any counter that looks like a table and I wish they'd stop doing it and go back and correct all the existing ones. The wallpaper is pretty lackluster, too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    I'm quite disappointed myself with the tables. They look exactly the same as the existing Shamrock tables...just a tiny difference in the color shading. They could have just been square to be different!
    The counters do look more like a table than a counter, kinda like the snowflake counters from a while back. The wallpaper design would've looked better if the shamrocks were placed differently than in the middle ...makes placing wall decor difficult in my opinion. Sometimes it seems like different people designed the decor and just threw it together. It just seems to me the decor just doesn't match well like it used too.
    OK... Rant over... LOL
    Or with the Planetary Counter from the intergalactic goal back last year.

Because, I did really get the Nova Table and the Intergalactic Counter confuse at 1st a while back. Because Since I did not do goal and did not look at what was new at the time, I did try to tip someone on the Planetary Counter. Because there was no food on it, so that is why I did think that. Lol .
    The Nova Table to me at the time, really did look like the counter.

I do think it does need to stop, because why have a table that look like a counter, and a counter that look like a table. It make no sense to do that. And it can make people confuse.

I do think the Lucky Table might have been better for the counter, because there has been circle counter before like in restaurant.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Tried the new crate that just popped up and I got 2nd prize in my first go Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190313-002625_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	50494 very happy

Rhino Keeper
    I love the new recipes! The prizes are good. But the counter not so much. I don't like when they make it look like tables

Rhino Keeper
    The tables look almost EXACTLY like the existing Shamrock tables.

The new counter would have made a great table instead of being a counter disguised as a table.

My expectations could not be any lower.

Executive Chef
    So I tried the Lucky Leprechauns Crate and got lame 4th places:

- Bodhran Player
    - Leprechaun Hare
    - Leprechaun Puffin
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Most of the items are exactly same like in the RS, such as the table, the chair, clover plants and the lucky Leprechaun. But I do really love this festive goals. I’m kind of interesting of the Lucky Leprechaun Chest. Will it worth to buy?

Nightclub Owner
    I've started a new thread for the crate here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107914

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast