Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Take it Easy - 2019 Mar 12 (15 Days)

I am excited for the food in this one. I like the cupcakes because it looks like lucky charms cereal on top! I don't play the other games to notice the crossover, but I did notice the new counter yes looks much more like a table.

I also decided I could not do the side goal. The end prize is cute, and I don't have it. But I am so over matcha. Like I get it is green, but so is the two hour green juice, or the one hour jasmine tea. We have had matcha tea in several of the last goals and I just couldn't bring myself to make another 150 plus.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    But I am so over matcha.
    Came here to say this! haha
    I wish the side goal steps were more diverse in their recipes, because I am over matcha and I am over teas in general. There's so many other recipes not utilized by the side goals but they really love their 1 hour recipes

I have had the side goal prize since 2012. I leave it out for March each year. I have had enough matcha too. Many of the side goal prizes in BS and RS are ones I already have in one game or the other. I already had the Irish Band prize from the 5 day Lucky March Goal too. It was from 2012 as well and I usually have it out for a month or so.

I don't spend gems either and find it frustrating trying to get the parts for the goals especially now that you need 3 ovens to advance and there is always one of the 4 items which is very scarce.

Goal Boredom

Bakery Story

Just a bit of feed back really from a long term player. The goals have got so tedious.
    A 3 part goal consisting of - cook 50 angel cake which are 2hrs, and 50 matches which are 1hr. And then next part is cook 60 of each.
    And guaranteed the 3rd part will be cook 80 of each.
    Who has the time to come back EVERY HOUR, and who wants to. I certainly don't.
    Please Please give us some variety. With different foods and different times with these goals.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one finding these goals boring now. I don't finish them anymore, which is very disappointing

The lucky leprechaun also looks like the one currently available which is holding a drink. But I love Saint Patty's so I'm happy with the goal overall

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxineKymberley View Post
    Bakery Story

Just a bit of feed back really from a long term player. The goals have got so tedious.
    A 3 part goal consisting of - cook 50 angel cake which are 2hrs, and 50 matches which are 1hr. And then next part is cook 60 of each.
    And guaranteed the 3rd part will be cook 80 of each.
    Who has the time to come back EVERY HOUR, and who wants to. I certainly don't.
    Please Please give us some variety. With different foods and different times with these goals.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one finding these goals boring now. I don't finish them anymore, which is very disappointing
    It's easy enough to feel this way. Perhaps if we started the game recently we wouldn't feel so disheartened by it? I know that lots of my long time neighbors have left the game and the ones who are left either ignore the goals or just trudge along through them without really enjoying them like we used to.

As for the Side Goal, it's not the best news ever but if you want to finish it, Part 3 only requires 70 of each, not 80 as you suspected. Small consolation?

I try to stay excited. But seriously....how many angel food cakes and matches. I suppose as long as we do it....they will keep putting it out for us. I'm not doing any more side goals after this either.

"who's your paddy" sounds fun, doesn't it?
    I don't like what they do with events intensity, but what they do with words is... charming somehow, lol

Is the lucky clover plant bothering anyone else. It's so small and its not centered on the wall. I think these will be sent to my storage never to be seen again. :-(

Host(ess)
    I?ve been playing less than 6 mo. And agree with not only how tedious theses 1 & 2 hr recipes for Goal are. But I?ve already mastered The Angel Food Cake from another goal. I?d rather spend the time and coins toward mastering something else. Most of my nbrs & I don?t even waste our time on the secondary goal... Just want to unlock recipes from new ovens.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast