Thread: Claiming gold for downloading advertised game

Rhino Keeper

Claiming gold for downloading advertised game

The title says it. How do I claim the 14 gold for downloading an advertised game? I've tried leveling up in the new game then re opening dragon story and still nothing. Any advice?

The Honorable Panda
    Ios players do not get gold for downloading or playing other games. There are other goals that may give you a task to do, to get rewarded gold.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Ummm, what?
    It appears that this player was told he would receive 14 gold for downloading and playing a specific game. He did not receive the gold as advertised. What is his recourse?

Rhino Keeper
    Soooooo why does it say +14 gold for downloading on an iOS game if it can't be done?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Soooooo why does it say +14 gold for downloading on an iOS game if it can't be done?
    First, maybe we need to clarify: are you tapping on the "free gems" icon (that actually shows gold, since that is the currency we use in this game, not gems), and then completing an action there in order to get a reward? Or are you talking about the "book" icon on the left upper side that also offers that you can install a game, like "Clue Bingo" and get an unspecified amount of gold? Either way, yes, IOS users should be able to do this, and, if we can't, then it is false advertising and needs to be reported to whomever oversees games like these.

Rhino Keeper
    The book icon that says download a game and get the 14 gold. Its home design makeover. I've always used android and I'm level 181 on dragon story it's always worked before and all of a sudden doesn't now. Why would it be advertised on my iOS game if I can't get the reward?

Executive Chef
    I have iOS and also had problems getting the reward for downloading that game. I would send a support ticket. My case was a bit different because at that time they were offering World Event points to download it, so getting the reward was the difference between getting and not getting a dragon. The support form is linked in Kooky's profile above.
    I've always been on iOS and have not had a problem getting gold for other games before, just this one.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    The book icon that says download a game and get the 14 gold. Its home design makeover. I've always used android and I'm level 181 on dragon story it's always worked before and all of a sudden doesn't now. Why would it be advertised on my iOS game if I can't get the reward?
    For android players you can received gold for downloading and playing other games.
    Please contact support assistance.
    See support link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request