Thread: finished cannery quest but no prize delivered

Rhino Keeper

finished cannery quest but no prize delivered

reest game twice still nothing in cellar
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Rhino Keeper
    restarted.. shut down ipad pad reloaded game no oasi.. i am looking in cellar... right
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, sorry it didn't work. I'm checking to see if they can help you to check. Some players received their prizes 1 or 2 days later in past quests. Please let me know if your Tropical Oasis shows up in the mean time. Hope it does. Crossing my fingers for you.

Rhino Keeper
    thanks for your help

Rhino Keeper
    still nothing.. should i contact someone or have you done that for me?
    Last edited by grameys; 03-14-19 at 10:36 AM.

Grand Emperor
    I did flag this over at the time when I posted Post #4. I'm still waiting for their reply.

I am not sure if Support will help but you can try if you like. Will post as soon as I get a reply.

P.S. I just sent over a chaser to the team.

Rhino Keeper
    yay... thanks got it today .. great job ����

Grand Emperor
    They checked into your account earlier and resolved this. Happy that you got your prize.