Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

Quote Originally Posted by nxbiros View Post
    Hi. I downloaded bakery story today and I am not receiving notifications. I have checked both my device settings and in-game settings and they both say that notifications are on. I have contacted storm8 via the form but it says there?s limited support so my ticket has been closed. Is there anyway to fix not recieving notifications?

Device: iOS
    Version: 11.4.1
    Game Version: 1.8.2
    I'm recieving no notifications whatsoever when I receive tips or when food is ready.. I have toggled the settings inside the game and inside the phone settings and that hasn't worked along with deleting the game and reinstalling it! I'm using Galaxy s10 Plus Android Version 9 and Bakery Story Version 1.6.0.3g which is all up to date and the latest versions.. Any help yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Sorry Guys,

The team's conclusion on this is that it's a compatibility issue. They're still accepting new information if more players continue to encounter this issue on specific operating systems.

It'll be great if you can provide these details in future reports. Thanks.
    - device which you're playing on
    - device os version
    - game version
    When I emailed support it said : We have limited support services for Bakery Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Is there another way of reporting the issue or have I done all I can? Any help would be appreciated..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MaeMarie510 View Post
    I'm recieving no notifications whatsoever when I receive tips or when food is ready.. I have toggled the settings inside the game and inside the phone settings and that hasn't worked along with deleting the game and reinstalling it! I'm using Galaxy s10 Plus Android Version 9 and Bakery Story Version 1.6.0.3g which is all up to date and the latest versions.. Any help yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaeMarie510 View Post
    When I emailed support it said : We have limited support services for Bakery Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Is there another way of reporting the issue or have I done all I can? Any help would be appreciated..
    Bakery Story currently has limited support, you could seek help via the forum like you did. I've added you to my report.

Farm Supplier
    Just upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy 10 plus and seems I am not getting any notifications like many others have posted.

For the record, if i turn on my Galaxy s8+, connect to wifi (as my service has moved to the new phone), download Bakery Story, connect my Storm8 ID I will get notifications on that device.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling on my new s10+, and toggling the notifications as mentioned earlier in this post.

- device which you're playing on
    -- Android / Samsung, Galaxy s10 plus

- device os version
    -- Android version 9, aka 'Pie'

- game version
    -- Current Version 1.6.0.3g - Updated October 2, 2017
    According to https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...va.bakerystory
    Mind you, this is also a clean and fresh install to this new device.

Since its now 2019 perhaps the software needs a little updating to keep up with the new OS.
    Last edited by mixxed; 07-09-19 at 05:26 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you. Hope they fix the issue soon. Seems like it has to be a need for game software to update to match newest OS.

At this juncture it's frustrating and I feel I have no reason to continue since I keep missing the 2h goal timers. Having to set an outside alert/alarm shouldn't be

Hi there!! Just wanted to pop in and add a tally to the people with the s10(e) having notification issues. I toggled in the game menu and phone menu with no luck.

I'm not receiving any game notifications from my Storm8 games. I get notifications from emails, etc, so it's not a phone issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Device: Android
    Version: 8.0.0
    Game version: 1.6.0.3

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloroformkitten View Post
    Hi there!! Just wanted to pop in and add a tally to the people with the s10(e) having notification issues. I toggled in the game menu and phone menu with no luck.
    I've added you to my report.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi75 View Post
    I'm not receiving any game notifications from my Storm8 games. I get notifications from emails, etc, so it's not a phone issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Device: Android
    Version: 8.0.0
    Game version: 1.6.0.3
    Which specific device are you using?

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast