Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: No notifications

New Resident
    posted this to a general bug thread, then found this one
    pixel 3, Android 10
    bakery 1.6.0 3g
    no notifications

Another 3 months has passed and still no notifications...

Does anyone know anything? When to expect the solution? Or to expect it at all?

Quote Originally Posted by helgaisbaking View Post
    Another 3 months has passed and still no notifications...

Does anyone know anything? When to expect the solution? Or to expect it at all?
    I'm going to take a wild guess here and say it's never ever getting fixed. Think they've mostly given up I'm the game tbh.

Shortly after my first post at the beginning of the thread, stating that the issue has been solved, notifications stopped again. Ever since I haven't gotten notifications from the game, although trying to fix this over and over again. Playing on Android 7.0, game version 1.6.0.3g

Executive Chef
    Again, I'm having issues with notifications.

I'm getting to point, I'm probably just going to check the game every hour or every 30 minutes, and just shut off all my notifications anymore. And just set a timer for my food.

I don't have many tables in my kappy bakery, and when I don't get notifications, I don't think I've gotten tips = so I don't get on to clear them.

Anyway. Notifications for me, and it seems like many other people in this particular thread - aren't reliable anymore.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

It's been 2 months since my last reply on here, and I've still seen a grand total of zero notifications. It's getting really frustrating to no longer finish goals because of this bug.

Host(ess)
    I think EVERYONE has this issue, but they DON'T care about us anymore. All they are interested in is our MONEY ��.

Not receiving notifications for my Samsung note 10 and because of that my food have spoilt and threw away handful of events dishes. Please help.....

...and another 3 months has passed and still no notifications! 🤨

I always used to get notifications on my phone and my Samsung Sport watch until a few months ago. I just tried toggling on/off in game and on my phone. Nothing still the same. I get notifications on my iPad, so it's obviously a Android problem. I even tried deleting apps cuz I thought I didn't have enough room, but I do. They need to fix this!!!