Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 151 to 155 of 155

Thread: No notifications

  1. #151
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Near the corner of my bakery, near the Candy Apples in the corner. (Hint: A Robot)
    Posts
    423
    Does anyone experience this also?

    You get notifications hour late?

    Well I have someone post on my wall when I was on, and about hour later I get notification for it?

    Same with food, they are done for hour before the notification send for it.

    I get notification, but today, they have all send hour later?? What??

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Does anyone experience this also?

    You get notifications hour late?

    Well I have someone post on my wall when I was on, and about hour later I get notification for it?

    Same with food, they are done for hour before the notification send for it.

    I get notification, but today, they have all send hour later?? What??
    Be thankful you're getting notifications at all. The rest of us on this thread have gone months without notifications with no fix date in sight.

  3. #153
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Near the corner of my bakery, near the Candy Apples in the corner. (Hint: A Robot)
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by robind30 View Post
    Be thankful you're getting notifications at all. The rest of us on this thread have gone months without notifications with no fix date in sight.
    I think you speak 2 soon; and so do I. I have gone all day and no notification, at all. None about when my food is done, wall messages, nothing. So I think it safe to say I probably shouldn't have say nothing.

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I think you speak 2 soon; and so do I. I have gone all day and no notification, at all. None about when my food is done, wall messages, nothing. So I think it safe to say I probably shouldn't have say nothing.
    Welcome to the club that none of us want to be in. I selfishly wish it affected more people, so maybe someone would care and work on a fix.

  5. #155
    I think even if it affected every single player, they would still never fix it. I feel completely abandoned by them with regards to customer service. A total bummer, to be honest.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •