Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

No notifications!

Also not receiving push notifications. Nothing seems to work to get them!

This is so annoying they have not fixed the notification issue. It's been almost a month I have not received them.

Rhino Keeper
    How long will it take to resolve this issue?
    It's been almost for a month now that I don't receive any notifications

Angry Glitches

I am not getting notifications on bakery story. How can I fix this?

Farm Supplier
    Any update on this issue yet?

Push notifications not working

So I'm no longer getting notifications on my samsung s7 edge. My phone notifications are on. I recently switched phones and was getting them when I first installed the game on my new phone. Help please.

My Pixel XL2 no longer gives notifications. I didn't complete the last goal because I missed those 1 hr bakes. On this goal I've already missed one set. This is very discouraging.

Rhino Keeper
    Still not recieving notifications on my s7. I was not able to complete the last set of goals because of this. About to just delete all the games. Extremely frustrated by this.

Any updates on this yet? It's caused me to not be able to compete the last few goals and is so frustrating! Happens to me on Restaurant Story as well! I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5, and have deleted and redownloaded both RS & BS b4. Don't want to clear data yet, have done cache and cookies. Have tried toggling both for notifications of food & even tried putting all 3 on, no notifications even if ppl tip/comment tho I don't care about those being fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped baking because of this issue.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-02-19 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast